Info required : Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida

hey all pgs …it wud b great if someone pls pour the thoughts about this college… pgdm(aicte approved) first batch start from this yr cours contents are very good nd its sister concern jim lucknow has a very good placement record… i …

hey all pgs ..it wud b great if someone pls pour the thoughts about this college...
pgdm(aicte approved)
first batch start from this yr
cours contents are very good nd its sister concern jim lucknow has a very good placement record...
i will be waiting for responses

course contents are..

TERM I: 24 credits: June 26 September 25, 2006
(8 Core Courses of 3 credits each)
  1. Mathematics for Managers
  2. Managerial Economics
  3. Financial Accounting and Analysis
  4. Computers for Managers
  5. Dynamics of Human Behavior
  6. Understanding Marketing
  7. Business Communication
  8. Legal and Regulatory Aspects of Business
One Foreign Language (Non-credit)
TERM II: 24 credits: October 09 December 30, 2006
9. Business Statistics
10. Analysis of Macro Economic Environment
11. Managing Human Resources
12. Cost and Management Accounting
13. Strategic Marketing Management
14. Financial Management
15. Operations Management
16. Research Methods in Management

One Foreign Language (Non-credit)
TERM III: 24 credits: January 15, - April 14, 2007
17. Leadership
18. Designing Effective Organizations
19. Values, Ethics and Corporate Governance
20. Supply Chain Management
21. Management Information System
22. International Business
23. Advanced Financial Management
24. International Marketing Management

One Foreign Language (non-credit)

Year Two (2007-200

TERM IV: 24 credits: June 25 September 22, 2007
(3 Core + 5 Elective courses of 3 credits each)
25. Strategy and Strategy Formulation
26. Entrepreneurship Management
27. E-Commerce
28 32. Five Elective courses.

TERM V: 18 credits: October 08 December 2907
(1Core + 5 Elective courses of 3 credits each)

33. Corporate Planning and Strategy Implementation
34-38. Five Elective courses

TERM VI: 06 credits: Jan 1408- March 23
(2 Elective Courses of 3 credits each)

39-40. Two Elective Courses Convocation

specialization..
  1. Human Resource Management
  2. Marketing Management
  3. Financial Management
  4. Information Systems Management
  5. Production and Operations Management
  6. International Business
  7. Services Management
  8. Insurance & Risk Management
  9. Integrated Communications Management
  10. General Management

uhh.... what's the fulll form of JIM ???? approved by AICTE in its first year ??? where's the campus ?

ch21599 Says
uhh.... what's the fulll form of JIM ???? approved by AICTE in its first year ??? where's the campus ?

its full name is jaipuriya institute of management.
located in noida sec 62
address..
a32a sec 62 noida
www.jimnoida.ac.in
u can visit the website
plz give response people i realy need help:(
thanks

plz someone reply....

hi doods and doodets i got admission in this institute well...
plz anyone has some info.. tell me
would that be a wise decision to take admission in this college.... last date of submittin fee is 1 june....

waitin for reply from someone...

can anyone help me with this?????:(

They have only mentioned the name of companies which come for placements. No other details like salary etc.

Tell us more about your background i.e Your 10th marks, 12th marks, graduation (College, degree and marks) and your work ex. We need to get a holistic picture of the candidate before giving any comments.

hey philip when i was in bulls eye chandigarh one of our teacher told tht it is a decent institute but these were his views so i cant say.
i thought this might help

ameen_0096* hi well i m askin about jaipuria,noida campus..
is this the same college u r talkin about na..

BaBu* my profile
10th- 55 %
12 th 71%
grad- Bsc(maths) - 57 %

now please pour ur thought about jaipuria institute of management , NOIDA
thanks

hey all pgs ..it wud b great if someone pls pour the thoughts about this college...
pgdm(aicte approved)
first batch start from this yr
cours contents are very good nd its sister concern jim lucknow has a very good placement record...
i will be waiting for responses
course contents are..

Life gives you logical and natural answers. Rajiv Kerwal* did MBA from IMT ghaziabad in 1981 (1st or second batch). I read Kerwal Interview where he said at that time no body heard IMT and it was like a jungle not attracting best candidates.

Over a medium (3 years) and long period (5 years) , what matters is your solid work experience. You may get placed in Reliance Capital after JIM, but there will be salary differential as compared to higher up MBA's. You will be a valuable candidate for HDFC securities in the year 2013 because you are MBA + 5 years of relevant excellent experience in Reliance Capital. In 2013, you can expect your salary differential to be nil or very less as compared to higher up MBA's.

Try to understand meaning of Corporate Hiring. Put yourself in HR shoes and think like a HR guy. Three situations you will encounter in the run up to 2013:

1) JIM will give you placement. If you are serious and work on the subjects well, you will get the placement.

2) Placement might not be in best company or not the best salary or both of them.

3) Life will take a turn with something substantial work Experience on your CV along with MBA.

When you will see this thread in 2025 , you will laugh tension free because 17 years after MBA and now comfortably placed in senior position no body cares from where you did MBA. Headhunters are giving you call because they read your interview in the latest BT issue in year 2025.

Go for JIM with a mindset. You have to be in top 10% of class. There are no if's and but's. You are reasonably good candidate with 57% BSC and the only reason you will not be among 10% of class will be your carefree attitude or wasting time after a girl/ I love you.

Regards,

Akhil.
Life gives you logical and natural answers. Rajiv Kerwal* did MBA from IMT ghaziabad in 1981 (1st or second batch). I read Kerwal Interview where he said at that time no body heard IMT and it was like a jungle not attracting best candidates.

Over a medium (3 years) and long period (5 years) , what matters is your solid work experience. You may get placed in Reliance Capital after JIM, but there will be salary differential as compared to higher up MBA's. You will be a valuable candidate for HDFC securities in the year 2013 because you are MBA + 5 years of relevant excellent experience in Reliance Capital. In 2013, you can expect your salary differential to be nil or very less as compared to higher up MBA's.

Try to understand meaning of Corporate Hiring. Put yourself in HR shoes and think like a HR guy. Three situations you will encounter in the run up to 2013:

1) JIM will give you placement. If you are serious and work on the subjects well, you will get the placement.

2) Placement might not be in best company or not the best salary or both of them.

3) Life will take a turn with something substantial work Experience on your CV along with MBA.

Regards,

Akhil.

well thanks for giving the right direction akhil
i mean u made my mind...
now i am gonna take admission in JIM
and thanks again..
all the best to u and take care...

Guyz plllllzz help me out.....i have chosen to take admission in Jaipuria Noida.....i got thru EMPI n Amity as well....but was told by sum of my frenz dat JIM Noida is a better institute...did i take the rite desicion...i still have sum time ....plz help me out....

Sumone plz help me........

^^^ helppppp

I looked out for the same information 2years back when I appeared for CAt, MAt and other exams. I tried to get some genuine info regarding Jaipuria Institute of Management, but unfortunate couldn't find any. So , without due info of the institute I joined JAipuria Institute of managemnt, Noida(JIM, Noida).
I am a student of 2008-10 batch of JIM, Noida.

• *]The institute is not at all worthy of being an MBA institute , even some of its programs are not AICTE approved.
  • The placements are pathetic bcoz the college and the faculty have no contacts in the industry,
    The session is approaching its end but still more than 90% students are not placed .
    The faculty members are more interested in KILLing time rather than preparing Managers from students.

So, before deciding anything and to spend your8-9 lac rupees, do take care of these issues.
    Even our seniors face the same problems butthey never brought out the truth, bcoz being a student it is really difficult to criticize your institute .
    But TRUTH shd prevail over all other things.

moreover everyone is not Rajiv Kevral as quoted by some friend above. majority of students are mediocres and they need proper institutes to groom them

Thanks For the info CV_PGDM!!!