Info required : International university of JApan (IUJ )

Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek. Any1 can tell how much good IUJ is ?

Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek.

Any1 can tell how much good IUJ is ?

Seeking inputs from IUJ alumni. How difficult is it to land a job in Japan post-MBA for people with reasonable experience in finance?
The info on the IUJ Web site is far from what one'd call adequate and the institute's placement stats are lumped together with those of the university at large. Any inputs would be great...

I'm wondering the same exact thing about the International University of Japan, were any of you guys able to find any information? If so I'd love to see what you could dig up on it? One of the best MBA programs in Asia for a low cost (relative to some other Asian programs and certainly the US programs) seems too good to be true.

One of my seniors had graduated from IUJ ..I have got mixed responses...He is doing really well though from the info I got..it seems Japanese is a must ...If you know japanese , you can be a God there...But if you dont , situation is really bleak.....anyways who cares about A Japanese MBA here or for that matter anywhere in the world.....

Thanks for the post! Sounds like if you know Japanese then I.U.J. could work very well for you but if not..then take a hike. Interesting. Thank you for posting I'll start learning some kanji.

Can any1 comment on IUJ (International university of JApan) MBA . Its probably the best business school of Japan where graduates have more starting salary than NUS as claimed by BusinessWeek.

Better not to follow the rat race to go to Western countries. Instead IUJ is cheap and best for a MBA program in Asia. It will give a good international experience and a future carrier ahead. Offcourse one must start loving Kanjis.

Hi Gupta27

I got call from IUJ for fall 2008 and as of now I am going. Do you have any info about IUJ??

Hi Gupta27

I got call from IUJ for fall 2008 and as of now I am going. Do you have any info about IUJ??

I dont know your background, however, IUJ is good for those who have interests in Japan or Asia Pacific countries. If you are not crazy about top US/Europe MBA programs, IUJ will be a good and unique choice in this region.

Since Asia will be the centre of most of world economic activities in coming 30-50 years, IUJ's international MBA program that is concentrating in Asia-Pacific region and economies(with IRP subjects to take) adds lot of flavor and spice to it. Will not recommend IUJ if you have issues learning bit of a Japanese language and Kanjis. Howver, I love kanjis and their knowledge also helps to get through understanding many situations in China as a traveller.

cheers
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the handful of faculty team members? 6 members teaching 30 odd courses required

LOL
:sneaky:

Guys, please give me a break. Japan !!!
I would rather train to be a geisha. that has scope

Thanks for your comments. I appreciate the way you write.
Geishas no doubt have good scope in Japan.

cheers
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

Did you see the handful of faculty team members? 6 members teaching 30 odd courses required

LOL

Hey Desi thx for sharing your wisdom! you are definitely top MBA material...
Japan and MBA
haha ha ha ha ha

LOL

...and regarding your willingness to become a geisha, I would say you are following the right path as I am sure all PGs will praise your aptitude for entertainment!

I think IUJ will be good for having bright future prospects in Asia-Pacific region. Graduated and current IUJ student says: salaries can be high/low depending opportunities they get by themselves and recruitment services offered by IUJ, and also good Japanese language skills is a welcoming asset.