Info required : Indian Institute of Finance (IIF) Delhi

Hi guys, Searched for IIF Delhi…no thread for this institute…Anyone applied to this institute… As per the feedback recd…inst not good enuf… but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the bette…

Hi guys,

Searched for IIF Delhi...no thread for this institute...Anyone applied to this institute..
As per the feedback recd..inst not good enuf... but still need to discuss moe abt this inst as have read in a book that its one of the better inst for finance..
Plz pour in yr views guys..

hey guys..no on interested in thi cllege..kya pour yr views..

hey man im also intrested in th col but need 2 knw which score they acc.n hw to apply

---------------------

i was unable to find a thread on iif.
so if anyone has information abt iif which is under xat, pls share
LAST DATE TO APPLY IS 30TH APRIL

iif is
indian institue of finance
course MBF [ MASTER OF BUSINESS FINANCE]
ASHOK VIHAR 11,
NEW DELHI 110052

come on guys any information
moderator, aspiring candidates, alumini anyone

come on guys any information
moderator, aspiring candidates, alumini anyone

its one of the best institutes for finance in india but the main problem is it isnt aicte or govt. approved

hello people..
could you please tellme as to how good or bad Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi is..?

pls friends help me out..

is the date to fill the form stilll there?????

the last date is 30th april and they accept xat/ mat score
for more information go to the other tread

Threads merged, Continue here.

well its got a very poor infra , and a friend of mine with 78 %ile in Feb Mat has got a call , crowd is not great and placements are half decent , if u wanna know more PM me....

WHAT DO U MEAN BY PLACEMENTS HALF DECENT IS IT ONLY 5O% AND WHAT ABOUT AVG SALARY
:

can somebody tell about IIMT pune?

WHAT DO U MEAN BY PLACEMENTS HALF DECENT IS IT ONLY 5O% AND WHAT ABOUT AVG SALARY
:

compared to tier II Bschools , placements are not all that great ... still it depends on wat other options do u have ... because not a lot of Bschools have a specilized course in finance thats why there is some scope with IIF..

cheers

hi guys,
i m new to this thread....wanted to have some info about iif,delhi..m getting mixed reviews ovr here...is thr no one who cn present the true picture of d institute...well i took may mat n have a percentile of 99.53(composite score of 777.50).....i called up d institute n they have called me on 10th june'06 for the gd/pi along with mat score card n fee of Rs850(including processing fee)......
so guys do tell me is it a worthy coll......

Can any tell me about Banglore managament academy(BMA) I have 97 percentile in Mat shoul i go for it or not.

hey guys i want to enquire abt indian institute of finance.. i hav heard a bit tht it has been recomended one of d best finance b-school in india.... m in a great mess guys... help me out... show sm light on facts and fakes....!!!!!
:banghead::sarcasm:

maatre koi kuch batao...!!!!

hey guys i want to enquire abt indian institute of finance.. i hav heard a bit tht it has been recomended one of d best finance b-school in india.... m in a great mess guys... help me out... show sm light on facts and fakes....!!!!!
:banghead::sarcasm:

maatre koi kuch batao...!!!!

Hello Guys

My cousin 2 have got call from IIF. Following are his details.
Xth : 87%
XIIth: 76%
Graduation( B.Sc ): 73%
CAT: 67 percentile
Present earnings: 15K per month
Expected earnings after MBA: 25K per month.

He wants to do MBA from NCR with total fee not more than 5 lac.
Plz suggest if IIF is the proper institute for him to enter. Also plz shed some light over placement scenario in IIF.

Thanks