Info Required For FMS MBA(Part Time)

Hi mates plz help me with MBA FMS (PT)

Hi mates plz help me with MBA FMS (PT)

hey buddy wht kind of info are u requiring ??? pls be specific so that anyone from fms can help u out.......

as for the general info all i can say is that the form would be available till 28th of november this year and the eligibility criteria apart from the usual cut off for different streams also includes a 3 year work experience as on August 1st of the joining academic year. Also every candidtate has to be sponsored by his / her present employer.

There is an entrance test held for the PT courses and then an interview for the shortlisted candidates.

hope this helps...

actualy i am taking a break now.. have not slept the whole night 😞 and stil would take some more time before i can even think of a short nap.... so incase i have written something weird in my sleep please excuse ;-)

cheers...

Bhavik M Pandya

hey buddy wht kind of info are u requiring ??? pls be specific so that anyone from fms can help u out.......

as for the general info all i can say is that the form would be available till 28th of november this year and the eligibility criteria apart from the usual cut off for different streams also includes a 3 year work experience as on August 1st of the joining academic year. Also every candidtate has to be sponsored by his / her present employer.

There is an entrance test held for the PT courses and then an interview for the shortlisted candidates.

hope this helps...

actualy i am taking a break now.. have not slept the whole night 😞 and stil would take some more time before i can even think of a short nap.... so incase i have written something weird in my sleep please excuse ;-)

cheers...

Bhavik M Pandya

Work Ex??? Is it mandatory for FMS??? C Im a fresher.. Doin my final year eng... Does it mean I cant apply to FMS??? Plz throw some light...
hariskaimal Says
Work Ex??? Is it mandatory for FMS??? C Im a fresher.. Doin my final year eng... Does it mean I cant apply to FMS??? Plz throw some light...

hey hari this thread is for people wanting to do an Part time MBA from FMS..... so relax buddy...

any queries regarding the two full time courses MBA (MS) and MBA could be posted on the relevant threads....

bhavik m pandya

Buddy I am talking about the entrance test plz help me with it.

I am eligible to apply but I wanna know contents of the entrance exams and dudes

If any one has a sample of the entrance exam plz forward it to me

guys.
need some help with the FMS - MBA (PT) course.
1. whats the fee structure 2. on what days are the classes conducted?

thanks and regards

Can anyone pls let me know about its preparation . I want to have some study material for the FMS PT

Pls let me know quickly ... Thanks !!!!!!

jackgill Says
I am eligible to apply but I wanna know contents of the entrance exams and dudes .

Dude I am looking for help from all the mates here I will appriciate the help 😃

Hi,

I need assistance on MBA pt FMS

Hey .. pls anyone out there can help me with FMS PT Details and preparation.
Thanks a lot

Hi Friends,
I am looking for FMS (PT) information.
Majorly the selection criteria. The exam pattern - How is it different from the FMS (FT)

When are the classes held for the Part time course.
Help from any of the FMS P(PT) Alumni will be great.

Thanks

hi puys

i wanted to know that what kind of sponsorship is required in MBA part time.
Is it just that company will pay the course fees of 11000 p.a or something different.

Please elaborate those who know.

Thnks.

:eh:

Can anybody tell me whether the entrance for FMS MBA full-time & MBA Part-time is same or different?

reema0051 Says
Can anybody tell me whether the entrance for FMS MBA full-time & MBA Part-time is same or different?

Hi

The entrance for both the courses are held separately 😃 BTW you have posted on a thread on which the last post was 3 years earlier

Mods please close this thread!!!

Cheers!!!
Siddharth