Info regarding admission to INSEAD

Hi All, I am a new member on this forum, seeking your help on my MBA admission preparations. For a start, I am a MCA-qualified Software Engineer with 4 years of industry experience. I recently took my GMAT and scored 720 on the MCQ test and 5…

Hi All,

I am a new member on this forum, seeking your help on my MBA admission preparations. For a start, I am a MCA-qualified Software Engineer with 4 years of industry experience. I recently took my GMAT and scored 720 on the MCQ test and 5.5 on the AWA. I am looking forward to admission to INSEAD or Queen's College.

INSEAD has two batches in a year - one starting in January and the other in September. I would like to start with the January 2008 batch, but some of my friends are not quite sure about the quality of the January batches in comparison to the September batches. Moreover, some have advised to consult professionals in restructuring my admission essays (even though they haven;t read any of those essays).

It would help if some of you may provide some information with respect to the quality of batches, and the professionals (in India or abroad) that have a proven record in helping prospective candidates.

Regards

Hi All,

I am a new member on this forum, seeking your help on my MBA admission preparations. For a start, I am a MCA-qualified Software Engineer with 4 years of industry experience. I recently took my GMAT and scored 720 on the MCQ test and 5.5 on the AWA. I am looking forward to admission to INSEAD or Queen's College.

INSEAD has two batches in a year - one starting in January and the other in September. I would like to start with the January 2008 batch, but some of my friends are not quite sure about the quality of the January batches in comparison to the September batches. Moreover, some have advised to consult professionals in restructuring my admission essays (even though they haven;t read any of those essays).

It would help if some of you may provide some information with respect to the quality of batches, and the professionals (in India or abroad) that have a proven record in helping prospective candidates.

Regards

Welcome!

Check these links:

INSEAD: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/tags/insead/

Queens: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/tags/Queens/