Info on Marshall IBEAR MBA (Univ of S. California)

Hi Guys, Has anyone heard about Marshall IBEAR MBA program? *It’s one year accelerated MBA program by Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California and has existed for more than 30 years. The program is meant for mid-career …

Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard about Marshall IBEAR MBA program?
It's one year accelerated MBA program by Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California and has existed for more than 30 years. The program is meant for mid-career professionals.
However, I accept that I had never heard about this program before.
Does anyone know about the prospects of this program?
Any input/feedback will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi Guys,
Has anyone heard about Marshall IBEAR MBA program?
It's one year accelerated MBA program by Marshall School of Business, University of Southern California and has existed for more than 30 years. The program is meant for mid-career professionals.
However, I accept that I had never heard about this program before.
Does anyone know about the prospects of this program?
Any input/feedback will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance!!!

Dear Ramdi,

I am based in Japan and will join IBEAR starting FALL 2008. I have over 18 years experience in IT and was looking for a one year MBA program in US. As you have mentioned the program is for mid-career professionals (average age is 33) and more international (75%). I heard it is very intensive program and the USC name value, especially in Southern California and Marshall network made me choose the program.

I was surprised to find that there are very few indians (only about 1 or 2) out of about 60. Probably because it is expensive and majority are sponsored candidates. Hence, most of the students are from Japan, Korea, China & Taiwan. I have had an opportunity to speak to several alumni here in Tokyo and impressed with the program.
Please get back to me if you have any specific questions or queries.

Regards,
js

Hi - Am planning to apply for IBEAR program . Is this thread still active ? Am indian with 10+ yrs exp in IT but currently working in US and looking for 1 year MBA . Am looking to touch base with international students who are pursuing or interested in this program . If anyone around pls let me know .

rahulvarma2020 Says
Hi - Am planning to apply for IBEAR program . Is this thread still active ? Am indian with 10+ yrs exp in IT but currently working in US and looking for 1 year MBA . Am looking to touch base with international students who are pursuing or interested in this program . If anyone around pls let me know .

I am applying for IBEAR 2011 program.Already finished the application process.Did you apply?

Thanks!

Hi,
I have also applied to the IBEAR program....Have u got an interview invite yet?

Hi Rahul,

I am an admitted IBEAR USC student for comign Fall...
have u taken an admit in the IBEAR program or are u planning to join the program..
Pls do let me know..
Thanks
Hanisha

Hey have u got an admit into the IBEAR program?