INFO abt Bimtech 2nd Round Result

Hi Friends, if any one has any information regarding the result for the 2nd round of BIMTECH please post it here. I had earlied called the Bimtech office and they said it would be out on 28 april. However it never came. called up their office ag…

Hi Friends, if any one has any information regarding the result for the 2nd round of BIMTECH
please post it here. I had earlied called the Bimtech office and they said it would be out on 28 april. However it never came. called up their office again to be greeted by a chaprasi. Website not updated for weeks. Anyone with any info would be of great help

rahul

Hi Rahul,
Just came to know tht the BIMTECH results r out. On checking the website i found tht the result says tht u r supposed 2 deposit the fee b4 14th April (I thought tht this must b d older result but when i callled them @Bimtech they say tht its the result of d GD Pi held in April) I donot know as 2 whether these r d names of d new candidates or is it tht they have not selected any candidates frm the April GD PI.....Moreover I dont believe tht i have not made it ... My GD PI n Essay went quite good n my percentile 96 was decent enough.
I dont know whats happening. I believe that the selection process should b made more transparent....
Anyone among you who got through BIMTECH frm the April GD PI round please Clarify....

Simply,
Chauvni

HI Rahul!!

Me in
Its true that next raound of BIMTECH results are out ..and yes ..cannt believe it I got through

I could not see the results on the on their website ..but how does it matter anyway ..
i got the letter today ..the last date for depositing first installment of fees (92000)
is 14th May..which is non refundable..Hope that those who have not recieved the call letter
will get in a day or two...also you can directly get in touch with the instt..
BTW does anyone has any idea how many ppl have deposited fees in the first round i believe the y called 90 odd in the first round ..and how many intake do they have..
eagerly waiting for replies with my future batchmates..

ufo

Hi Rahul,
Just came to know tht the BIMTECH results r out. On checking the website i found tht the result says tht u r supposed 2 deposit the fee b4 14th April (I thought tht this must b d older result but when i callled them @Bimtech they say tht its the result of d GD Pi held in April) I donot know as 2 whether these r d names of d new candidates or is it tht they have not selected any candidates frm the April GD PI.....Moreover I dont believe tht i have not made it ... My GD PI n Essay went quite good n my percentile 96 was decent enough.
I dont know whats happening. I believe that the selection process should b made more transparent....
Anyone among you who got through BIMTECH frm the April GD PI round please Clarify....

Simply,
Chauvni

Hi chauvni,

thanks for ur reply. Well first things first; the result displayed on the website is for April 2nd phase. However it is only for PGDBM only. Now abt their selection process; to put it simply it is fishy and beyond my comprehension. Well my name is not the list for PGDBM that has been displayed, however I called up Bimtech today I was informed that my name is there in the list for Master Of International business. Again they told me that this result is not officially declared and will be on the website in couple of days. Now the real problem is this if I can get selected in MIB, why was I not offered PGDBM which is by the way AICTE recognised. Again I have a MAT percentile of 97.4 and a CAT percentile of 90.31 apart from having a wonderfull GD/PI and writng a good essay in addition to having workex with the biggest MNCs. Please do post ur thoughts and do call up BIMTECH to check if ur name figures in the list for other courses.

best wishes for a great career
rahul
HI Rahul!!

Me in
Its true that next raound of BIMTECH results are out ..and yes ..cannt believe it I got through

I could not see the results on the on their website ..but how does it matter anyway ..
i got the letter today ..the last date for depositing first installment of fees (92000)
is 14th May..which is non refundable..Hope that those who have not recieved the call letter
will get in a day or two...also you can directly get in touch with the instt..
BTW does anyone has any idea how many ppl have deposited fees in the first round i believe the y called 90 odd in the first round ..and how many intake do they have..
eagerly waiting for replies with my future batchmates..

ufo

hi UFO,

congratulations for making into Bimtech. Well 2 of my friends got through Bimtech but in the first round however non took admission. One joined ICFAI and the other Nirma.

Well I have been informed that I made thr' MIB of BIMTECH however I am unlikely to join this course as it is unrecognized.

wishing u a fantastic career and best of fortune

cheers
rahul

hi ! Its surprising to know that being such a good MAT score ur on receiving end......dear if u know more abt BIMTECH pls post ur views as u told that none of ur frenz joined BIMTECH,i seriously feel that u will make up in 2nd round just call them n get enquired abt waiting results.....also pls mention ur other calls n ur exp in which MNC ........Wish u.......................

U F O

hi ! Its surprising to know that being such a good MAT score ur on receiving end......dear if u know more abt BIMTECH pls post ur views as u told that none of ur frenz joined BIMTECH,i seriously feel that u will make up in 2nd round just call them n get enquired abt waiting results.....also pls mention ur other calls n ur exp in which MNC ........Wish u.......................

U F O

thanks for writing. well life somtimes is a bit strange. so is this curious case with Bimtech.
now as i had earlier mentioned that none of my friends joined bimtech; well they had better option and the issue of paying up 90k+ within 20 days was a bit risky. also i know of a person from pagal guy forums who joined kj somaiya instead of bimtech even though she was from delhi. So you can join bimtech provided u do not have a better option.

as for me i got calls from Fore(failure), Welingkar(result awaited), ICFAI (selected) and MIT course of SPJAIN and virginia university(waitlist) and some others. As per workex I have work ex with IBM and Sapient as software Eng and 89% in 10th, 86 in 12th,7.1 CGPA(71%) IN BTECH

well the folks at BIMTECH thought I was good only for MIB.. ...... . I will try call up them tommorow to see if they have any vacancies in PGDBM:sad: .......

cheers
rahul