Info about Evalueserve

Hi Theres a company called Evalueserve at Gurgaon which I know about through a friend whos got a job offer with them. Evalueserve’s(www.evalueserve.com) basic work is business research(conducting market research, market and value chain …

Hi

Theres a company called Evalueserve at Gurgaon which I know about through a friend whos got a job offer with them.

Evalueserve's(www.evalueserve.com) basic work is business research(conducting market research, market and value chain analysis, business plan formulation and analysis etc)

Im also thinking of applying as the work profile sounds quite good.

Has anyone got any additional info about evalueserve and the kind of work they do?

Thanks
Rahul.

Well the company is relatively new to the scene....
And the company has good prospects considering the ppl behind it are frm mckinsey and ibm....

But then again the work depends on which division u are applying for....

They came to our campus ... and i got recruited in business research...
They have 3 divisions namely business research, market research and IP rights...

Business and market research are, according to me, very exciting....

IP rights on the other hand is very monotonous and mebbe boring....

So its upto you to decide...

i think it is the other way round..

if you have a techie bent of mind.. IP is the place to be in taking into account the current economic scenario..

as for BM the prblm is that it is only gut work and paid less.

IP around 4.33 lacs.
BM around 2.6 lacs //... fresher

Hi regarding EVS i have also found and heard that it's basically a type of Re-engineering BPO in which job is to find out some really distinct things in some scientific thesis so as to make it different from previously registered thesis so as 2 make it patent and gain royality.
Re-engg. BPO is the one in which the mind of ppl in west hav struck(do not ask me why)
and its difficult for them to make it unique and they out source there wrk to us to make it look different.
But before joining EVS to get info abt the future of this feild , I belive there are some feilds in which you can shift easily but once u r in it u may be caught. Find some simillar companies and investigate before u plan 2 apply and join. And if all goes well then dude u got a good job and bright future
Rgds
Cc

Hi
Been through the selection procedure of evalueserve .....selected ....however did'nt join of personal reasons ....
Anyways ....its a good company ...but cantnt say ...how good does it offer a career
what my perception ...is ....BPO ...in case of IP ....ie Intellectual property ....it takes care of patenting of foreigh companies ...etc ..in INdia as ...it costs less here ....!!

other division is Businees research .....it is ....good for graduates of all lines.....but IP is for engineers.....

however ....if u r trying to make good money for some time and then do MBA
it is good option

Which one is better in terms of the quality of work experience?
I mean a job at TCS or at Evalueserve will matter more in the eyes of the interview panel?
Please enlighten.
Regards.
Which one is better in terms of the quality of work experience?
I mean a job at TCS or at Evalueserve will matter more in the eyes of the interview panel?
Please enlighten.
Regards.

the comparison and the question both are not complete.

the interview panel isnt looking for just the brand name , neithr they are lokking for people from a specific compny or field.

both the companies are strikingly different and so is the work, experience.

it is upto you to put your work experience in "THE BRIGHT LIGHT"!!

a good company name can give you a few seconds of glory during the interview.....but not beyond that!

so buddy, what matters it ....what you do .....and how you do.....and not WHERE you do!!!

hope i have conveyed the answer to your question ?

but a last question.....what matters more...your day to day satisfaction with your work or 15 minutes of glory during the interview??? if the first is ensured....the second follows!!

agree with prestidigitator here...
would like to add....when deciding upon the company you would like to take up...DONT CONSIDER YOU HAVE TO DO AN MBA (at least an indian MBA)..coz inteview panel will hardly ho hum abt ur company...only the experience you bring in mebbe imp...and god forbid if u arent succesful in ur MBA bid then its better that u are doing a job in a better place....perception shouldnt be the factor to decide...

hi ppl!!!

I am a final year engg student . Evalueserve is coming to our campus next week. Those who have already appeared for their written and interview kindly post you experience , questions asked , their preferences , and the difficulty level of their question paper ?

and was it an aptitude test only or a technical test as well ? please give some example questions as wel if possible.

waiting for your reply frenz!!!

Don

see,Evalueserve is basically a KPO and not a BPO.if you go by the media reports KPO is the next buzzword.In fact India needs alot of PHDs and people who could do this anlaysis n stuff.They pick up any kind of projects say for example my frnd was selected for telecom domain.they are helping atelco in US to understand the market segment and design products around that.they do alot fo stuff.The filed is new to India so the basic career path is not yet known.What after may be 3 years .pick any of the dataquest,voice n data n magazines like that n u will find peole talking about KPO.GE also has its analytics divison.In the selection process they check your analytical skills .I have not appeared for one but one of my frnd had done and cleared.His words were it is on the pattern of cat anybody with adecent aptitude can close this .

Hi...am in final year in IT.....i have my interview in evalueserve on 5th oct......i have read all the posts...but could not find any one describing about his/her experiences at the interview.....

i would be glad and apperitiate if any one can help me with the patter of questions they ask....i ould be appearing for IP division...

thank you...

Hey I need evalueserve paper. Plzz post it asap.

please post the evaluserve paper if anybody has it? if not tell me wt type of questions will they ask and difficulty level.

schumi_kimi Says
please post the evaluserve paper if anybody has it? if not tell me wt type of questions will they ask and difficulty level.

given paper for ip don hav paper but can tel u it was a good
divided in 2 parts

1st: objective type quant simple qn i remeber 20 odd in 30 minutes i managed all

2nd subjective papr in which they gave u a para on some technology its merits demerits its function links dependencies connections etc n ask 5 odd qn on it like make class diagram , write algo for given fn , draw network diagram it doesnt need much just read that introductory para carefully its all abu ur comprehension

i cleared it than it was gd 15 member 3 cleared it was on recent airport staff strike then 2 more personal interview on technical knowledge n logical ability

best of luck
i think it is the other way round..

if you have a techie bent of mind.. IP is the place to be in taking into account the current economic scenario..

as for BM the prblm is that it is only gut work and paid less.

IP around 4.33 lacs.
BM around 2.6 lacs //... fresher

wat i think its higher for bm abu 3 plus for ip and 4 plus for bm this is wat they offred at our campus

Any body working in Evalueserve in Investment Research deptt.?

What sort of aptitude test they conduct?

I am getting a profile of Intellectual Property Business Associate at EValueserve. I also have an offer from Infosys. What Should I do. What is the package for this IP profile at evalueserve? Please Help me out. I am confused.

Hi friends !!

this is Saurabh from IT-BHU,pursuing B.tech in 4th yr.Need some suggestions

Evalue serve is coming to our campus next week.Cud anybody tell me some thing abt the co. and one most imp. issue with it is they are signing a bond of Rs 2 lakh for 2 yrs..Is it worth to go for this organization in BR sector.
Plzzz. reply soon friends....waitin!!

Hi!! How can I apply to Evalue Serve...