Indraprastha University - MBA(2010-12)

Hello puys I have started this thread to discuss about the MBA and MBA (IB) programes started by IP university in Delhi , the university is fairly well known and recognized by UGC. However , little is known about it’s MBA. I have scouted…

Hello puys

I have started this thread to discuss about the MBA and MBA (IB) programes started by IP university in Delhi , the university is fairly well known and recognized by UGC. However , little is known about it's MBA.

I have scouted a lot for info on this on the net but have not succeded to get details on Placements , Intake etc.

the website is - ipu.ac.in

@MODS plzz guide us if we can some info regarding IP UNIVERSITY,DELHI

plzz if any body is there from IP Univ kindly let us know 😃

Could any of you members please guide with regard to MBA Course provided by IP University. i am new to this forum and after havin faced a terrible result in CAT09 (did not expect it to be so bad), i have to look for other options which may not be that attractive otherwise.

Could somebody please provide info about-
admission notification, important dates, faculty, placements etc. Is it really worth going for OR would it be preferrable droppin an year for CAT '10?

Please help!

MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility Conditions: Graduation in any field with a minimum of 50% in aggregate during all years/semesters of the graduation with English as a compulsory subject in 10+2.

List of Institutes:

BLS Institute of Management Campus
Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies
Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research
Jagannath International Management School
New Delhi Institute of Management
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies
Maharaja Agraisen

MBA (SEM)

Date of CET 06 June, 2010 (Sunday)

Time of CET 10.30 01.00 p.m

Date of declaration of result 17 June, 2010 (Thursday)

ppl is it worth going for ip university coz what i can gather from the older threads is that the placements are bleaknand the exam is in 5th june and the results come out 17th june...so if i wait so long then the admission process in all other good mat institutes would surely end !
so wat's your take??

please can you tell me about the Ip university MBA program. some colleges are also in the mat college list. Is it worth of doing MBA from ip university? can you also tell me about the placement and the fee structure of the colleges affiliated with the ip university. i got 98.95%ile in feb mat. can i apply from my mat score card in IP university institutes.......

Namit888 Says
please can you tell me about the Ip university MBA program. some colleges are also in the mat college list. Is it worth of doing MBA from ip university? can you also tell me about the placement and the fee structure of the colleges affiliated with the ip university. i got 98.95%ile in feb mat. can i apply from my mat score card in IP university institutes.......

hi....
only main campus "university school of management studies" (USMS) is good under ip university ..rest of all are not good...placements in ip main campus is on average 3.5 to 4 L p.a., nd in other colleges ..the situation is very poor bcoz from 120 students only 10 to 15 students got placements...fee structure:-
IP main campus = Rs. 48000 p.a.
in all other college under ip university = Rs. 58000 p.a.
u can't apply through MAT bcoz ip uni and other affiliated colleges takes admns only through CET (ip own exam on 5th June 2010).
with this score i think u should apply to some others good mat colleges..like IIRM Jaipur, Christ Bangalore, IISE Lucknow, M.S. Ramaiah Bangalore, ISB&M; Pune..etc..

Here is the list of NAMES ..of applicants whose FORMS are FAKE .. & are submitted to IP UNIVERSITY

Here is the link ... Latest Announcement, GGSIPU

Here is the list of NAMES ..of applicants whose FORMS are FAKE .. & are submitted to IP UNIVERSITY

Here is the link ... Latest Announcement, GGSIPU

hi rishabh...
could u tell me current placement stats of MBA (2008-2010 batch at IP main campus USMS)...whats the minimum, average and maximum salary offered in this year at USMS (IP main campus)....i heard that in this year placements are worst..and the average package is just 2.4 L p.a. ...only 30 students got placement....IS IT TRUE ............plzz reply me..Thanks in advance.
hi rishabh...
could u tell me current placement stats of MBA (2008-2010 batch at IP main campus USMS)...whats the minimum, average and maximum salary offered in this year at USMS (IP main campus)....i heard that in this year placements are worst..and the average package is just 2.4 L p.a. ...only 30 students got placement....IS IT TRUE ............plzz reply me..Thanks in advance.

i suppose U ONLY have written about placements in POST # 8 ..

POST # 8
''''''placements in ip main campus is on average 3.5 to 4 L p.a., nd in other colleges ..the situation is very poor bcoz from 120 students only 10 to 15 students got placements...fee structure:-''''''
i suppose U ONLY have written about placements in POST # 8 ..

POST # 8
''''''placements in ip main campus is on average 3.5 to 4 L p.a., nd in other colleges ..the situation is very poor bcoz from 120 students only 10 to 15 students got placements...fee structure:-''''''

hi rishabh..
that was 2009 placements...nd i'm talking about 2010 placements.
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility Conditions: Graduation in any field with a minimum of 50% in aggregate during all years/semesters of the graduation with English as a compulsory subject in 10+2.

List of Institutes:

BLS Institute of Management Campus
Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies
Delhi School of Professional Studies & Research
Jagannath International Management School
New Delhi Institute of Management
Rukmini Devi Institute of Advanced Studies

hey frend what is the procedure for applying MBA course in IP. and which is the best college in IP according to u . does it take MAT score also. or what ?plzzz help.
iwillwin Says
hey frend what is the procedure for applying MBA course in IP. and which is the best college in IP according to u . does it take MAT score also. or what ?plzzz help.

dey have there own entrance exam ...

de dates are already there in the previous posts ...

The MAIN CAMPUS has the MAX value ..

it is kashmere gate .... but 'll be shifted to dwarka ..
dey have there own entrance exam ...

de dates are already there in the previous posts ...

The MAIN CAMPUS has the MAX value ..

it is kashmere gate .... but 'll be shifted to dwarka ..

thnx for ur quick reply :lookround:. USMS is best i guess??
r u a student of IP. if u have taken thair exam.then plzz tell me. how much we needed for USMS.i took Fab MAT also got 75%IL only :banghead:.if i get USME,is it worth joining.i cant afford high fees. that is why i m very much interested in this college . UR PERSONAL SUGGESTION PLZZ
thnx for ur quick reply :lookround:. USMS is best i guess??
r u a student of IP. if u have taken thair exam.then plzz tell me. how much we needed for USMS.i took Fab MAT also got 75%IL only :banghead:.if i get USME,is it worth joining.i cant afford high fees. that is why i m very much interested in this college . UR PERSONAL SUGGESTION PLZZ

No , I am not a student of IP Univ...

I am in my final year ..BBA

IP UNIVERSITY do NOT accept MAT SCORES ... dey conduct there own entrance..

fees of the main campus is around 1,80,000 for 2 years ..

If u want to get into the main campus .... & if ur domicile is from outside delhi ... den u only have 15 % of the total seats of the main campus ..

>> & u have to fight for that 15 % MAIN CAMPUS ...

>>>>>>>>>> USE Thank Button Please
No , I am not a student of IP Univ...

I am in my final year ..BBA

IP UNIVERSITY do NOT accept MAT SCORES ... dey conduct there own entrance..

fees of the main campus is around 1,80,000 for 2 years ..

If u want to get into the main campus .... & if ur domicile is from outside delhi ... den u only have 15 % of the total seats of the main campus ..

>> & u have to fight for that 15 % MAIN CAMPUS ...

>>>>>>>>>> USE Thank Button Please
yes , i m from outside delhi.so what does 15 % count, i mean seats.
hi i really wana know about IP...MAIN CAMPUS...
is it worth joining?
n yes i hv...heard tht the placement is 5.5 average thr?n ROI is gud...
is the avg placement reallly 5.5 ??
how ws the placement? for this batch....pls IP students help...
how is the main campus?
i mean is it worth joining ???

which colg....wud be bettr BIMM PUNE or IP MAIN CAMPUS..??i know camparision of bschool isnt allowed hr...but stilll
i really need advices..

n do reply asap....thnx....
iwillwin Says
yes , i m from outside delhi.so what does 15 % count, i mean seats.

the students who have done there 10 n 12 from delhi , for them 85 % seats are reserved ..

rest 15 % ..fight for it ..