INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY -----> MBA- How wise a choice is it?

*hey guys as many of u may b knowing the entrance exam for IPU MBA was held on 20th may. does nebody have ne idea abt the kind of infra, faculty and placements of the various colleges are like? also which is the best college under IPU? *

hey guys
as many of u may b knowing the entrance exam for IPU MBA was held on 20th may.
does nebody have ne idea abt the kind of infra, faculty and placements of the various colleges are like?
also which is the best college under IPU?

guys
did neone even give the IPU exam this year?
:tellme::tellme::tellme::tellme:

guys is there really no one on this form who has ne idea abt ipu?

well i dint give the exam fr it, bt few of my frienz gv it..
n well..only 2-3 of the institutes are worth taking admission thre..JIMS,kalakji n maharaja agrasen inst.
thre placements r pretty good, with 100% track record n faculty is also the best!

dont go fr new del inst of mngmnt..placements r nt really gud thre!
evn rukmini devi inst is good!

P.S..change ur signature..it sucks!:(

please find better places todo an mba from , take my word its not worth it spending two yrs of ur prime at ip.

hey guys
as many of u may b knowing the entrance exam for IPU MBA was held on 20th may.
does nebody have ne idea abt the kind of infra, faculty and placements of the various colleges are like?
also which is the best college under IPU?
not a wise choice

Hi
When is the result expected for IP-univ MBA exam?Even I gave the same exam.
thanks
angel

Hi
When is the result expected for IP-univ MBA exam?Even I gave the same exam.
thanks
angel

result came out yesterday

Hi,
I dont think IPU would be a good choice over NM. So, decide carefully & not just b'coz u live in Delhi so u have to join IPU. NM is far better n has a name of its own. IPU is better known for its other courses, I dont know, rather never heard that it runs an MBA programme also.
Think wise n open,
mak.

@coolvirgodude: Please edit your signature, its really distracting.

hey .......had aneone taken the test of IPU Cet 2007...
can anybody tell me about the best institutes under IPU and the placemnet record......???

please reply...

hey .......had aneone taken the test of IPU Cet 2007...
can anybody tell me about the best institutes under IPU and the placemnet record......???

please reply

Its wise if u just want a MBA degree.

Placements would be 100 percent but no where near comparable to the top 50 b schools in india.

The faculty wont be great either.

And even if u do get an admission in ip university its not worth it unless u get into the main campus(ie kashmiri gate).

no IPU is good at undergrad courses ...like bTECH , BBA ,BCA , MBBS

not good for MBA.....

placement for MBA in my college IPU>> NIEC ,new delhi are 100% but the pakages are not above 4.5 - 5.0

try hard and break into FMS ,delhi

can anybody plz help me???
i want to know wat type of ques. are asked in ipu paper esp. in comp. section??????????

hey, i have cracked CET'09. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT??
HOW I SHOULD PROCEED

I DONT KNO
PLEASE HELP.

hey, i have cracked CET'09. NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT??
HOW I SHOULD PROCEED

I DONT KNO
PLEASE HELP.

Contact the university and ask them when the GD/PI is scheduled. Join a coaching institute for mocks and, remember, always stay calm and focused.
BTW, are you sure you want to do your MBA from GGSIPU ? There are much better options available.

yups i did sit down for indraprastha ....brrrr it was a bad choice for timepass,waise results aagaye kia???

dipsleo88 Says
yups i did sit down for indraprastha ....brrrr it was a bad choice for timepass,waise results aagaye kia???

ya result is declared.check www.ipu.ac.in then go to cet 2009 result:cheerio: