indian school of business & finance

hi friend i have a great interest in finance & economy so i chase a pgdwm from **** i check the websites faculties are good i know about the placement after pgdwm & also know abt other institutes proving course related in finance

hi friend i have a great interest in finance & economy so i chase a pgdwm from **** i check the websites faculties are good i know about the placement after pgdwm & also know abt other institutes proving course related in finance

no body replied plss replied tell me about **** it is urgent

pfdf from **** recognised by any regulatory body is it create hindrance for getting job doing a pgdf from **** is better than mba finance pls reply as soon because **** say that i have to deposit fees for securing seat before 15th march

Hi there,

i am an **** PG Finance 2008 alumni, can share my personal experience.

In my batch we had faced no such hindrances in our placement, due to lack of govt recognitions. Pvt companies have no such issues. I had got campus placement with HDFC and a number of my friends got decent job as well. My personal experience with **** has been positive.

should i join pgdf or an mba programme which can provide me better career i also wants to know about the average package offered for pgdf
MOD NOTE: No promotion pls

thanks for reply i also think that mba finance is better option than 1year pgdf i think pgdf is hardcore which only door for broking firm equity reaearch but u cant get job in other spheres like banking it sector manufacturing is it right

pgdwmis new to me.would like to know more.

hi friends
I would like to do my summer internships in a technological company .preferabaly at banglore ,chennai or cochin. I m having 2 years experience in software industry. can any one give some valuable information in this regard

Hi could any one please tell me abt pgdf in **** placement scenario... n wat kind of job profiles offered ... Thanks in advance..

hi Puys!!
Im very confused. i got selected for **** 2 yr mba course. but im bit apprehensive hearing tht mba is offered thru IGNOU. will it be considered as distance learning degree.. please please guide asap.

Thanks in advance.

aarthi iyer Says
Hi could any one please tell me abt pgdf in **** placement scenario... n wat kind of job profiles offered ... Thanks in advance..

Hi Aarthi

You can post your query at their official thread. Officials from ****, present students and other puys can pitch in with answers. here is the link::

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/mat-state-level-cet-related/65936-official-****-mba-admissions.html :thumbsup:

It is extremely risky to join these colleges specially these one who take fee more than 2 lack... bargain it down to 1 lack and then join in case you want to join.....

Hi Puys, How is PGDF from Indian School of Business and Finance? Is the placement good?

School of finance and commerce aims to give students a complete knowledge of capital markets, auditing, taxation etc. It is important to do this course from a reputed organization so that you can have the complete knowledge of market, theoretical as well as practical nature of the market. As per I know Galgotia University is the one which gives students complete market knowledge with lots of research work, industrial visits and internship. It offers two years M.Com program in finance and commerce. The course is perfect for those who wish to go with teaching, advanced research or post research. This university aims to give its students complete knowledge along with projects and practicals so that they can be employable in leading firms of Accounting, Auditing,Taxation, Financial management and Law. To be the part of this department you need to graduate from B.Com or B.com(hons) with minimum of 50% marks. This university provides opportunity to the students to be in the area of commerce, marketing and finance in the reputed Industry, firms and organizations.