Indian MBA v/s US MBA......

Not about the finance or funds…another point… That being an Indian it is better to do it in India, ISB ofcourse(for one will be placed where one is doing the course) for the reason that Indian economy is now surging ahead. It will be a …

Not about the finance or funds.....another point...

That being an Indian it is better to do it in India, ISB ofcourse(for one will be placed where one is doing the course) for the reason that Indian economy is now surging ahead. It will be a wise decision to be a part of this excitement of the economy growing at 9-10%. Reason being, the companies here which are in a rigourous growth path(early phase in the growth trajectory of a corporate) will use an MBA's brain much more than a co. in other economies. One can add more value to himself and to the economy/market in this environment.

The management scenario in a developed and well bloomed economy like US doesnt provide these opportunities, he is saying. That the market and co's there are already well bloomed, and are not growing as faster as those of a growing economy like here. So after doing an MBA there, if I start working there, I may not be able to add much value to the economy/market there, as I can do here. I may not be able to do much.

How far it is a weighted factor while considering which B-School I want to choose?......Assumption is that the place I long to be is not a big factor here....I want to go for the better one....the best one infact....

Please respond, guys....
TIA