Indian Institute of Finance

I would really appreciate if some body would give me inside view of IIF :: : Pls guys ur suggestions are req as I’m thinking of applying to this college thru my MAT score.

I would really appreciate if some body would give me inside view of IIF:

Pls guys ur suggestions are req as I'm thinking of applying to this college thru my MAT score.

Even i m planning for this college for thr PGDBF program as it is aicte approved........
also they require min MAT score of 600.....so i thnk IIF is serious about taking good students in this program......

But i thnk this thread is useful to all of us who r intrstd in IIF......
and i hav heard that placements are good in this clg for PGDBF that too in core financial sector......
is that true.....
i came to know this as 1 of my frnd is studying thr........

But i thnk this thread is useful to all of us who r intrstd in IIF......
and i hav heard that placements are good in this clg for PGDBF that too in core financial sector......
is that true.....
i came to know this as 1 of my frnd is studying thr........

yeah i have heard that too......
it gives decent placement.......and also now thr PGD in business finance is approved by AICTE.....so it has good value in the market.......:clap:

is any senior over here to answer us....???????

Hi every One.
I am Associated to IIF as relationship manager.
Please ask me doubts you have regarding IIF.

Reema

Heyi Reema...I wanted to knw bout the PGDBF(AICTE Approved).
1.What is the MAT cut-off that you take(mine is 85.13 percentile & score is 654.83)?
2. What is the avg,min & max package that have been offered for the previous as well as the 2010-12 batch?
3. Aren't there any hostels?

Thanks
Megha

when is the last date to apply?

vineet asthana Says
when is the last date to apply?

last date is 31st march......

My CMAT rank is 2775......
Any chances..???????????

hi i too hav applied for iif n even got selected for mbf course,i m bit confused regarding takin addmission plz help,,wht about iif placement nd i m nt getting delhi campus they r providing the noida campus so,m too confused sumbody plz help???

even i Want to ask about the placement scenario of the college.. i am interested in core finance.
i have completed my IPCC(ca inter)
b.com 61.4%
10th 80.17%
12th 81.33%
mat 99.64%ile .. 782.5 score..
I need to know about the college please..

panaa Says
hi i too hav applied for iif n even got selected for mbf course,i m bit confused regarding takin addmission plz help,,wht about iif placement nd i m nt getting delhi campus they r providing the noida campus so,m too confused sumbody plz help???

Dude they have delhi campus now....they have shifted to Noida only.....only administration is thr in delhi campus......
n i dont know bout MBF but PGDBF is extremely good.......i have applied to PGDBF only.....its AICTE approved.

any 1 cmng for GDPI on 23rd march...?????????

robinsirohi21 Says
any 1 cmng for GDPI on 23rd march...?????????

Had thought of..nw kind of dropped ma plan
megha61 Says
Had thought of..nw kind of dropped ma plan

y..???? wot happnd..????
robinsirohi21 Says
y..???? wot happnd..????

ntng as such....but didnt got reviews frm many ppl & the so called RM of IIF(Reema) is vanished frm the thread & even her reply is missing bout package etc....
megha61 Says
ntng as such....but didnt got reviews frm many ppl & the so called RM of IIF(Reema) is vanished frm the thread & even her reply is missing bout package etc....

she is banned by pagalguy coz she has been using the word RM.....n promotion of clgs is banned on pagalguy.....
wot other choices do u have in ur hand...????
she is banned by pagalguy coz she has been using the word RM.....n promotion of clgs is banned on pagalguy.....
wot other choices do u have in ur hand...????

oh oh..is it?? i nvr knew it...thanks
I'm applying for Christ, SIESCOM. And got a call frm IMS Ghaziabad, & IBS Mumbai(Which I would nt join as its neither UGC recognized nor AICTE Approved & the intake is also quite high.)

Rest I'm waiting for MH-CET & BVP(BMAT) xm is still left.

What about you??
oh oh..is it?? i nvr knew it...thanks
I'm applying for Christ, SIESCOM. And got a call frm IMS Ghaziabad, & IBS Mumbai(Which I would nt join as its neither UGC recognized nor AICTE Approved & the intake is also quite high.)

Rest I'm waiting for MH-CET & BVP(BMAT) xm is still left.

What about you??

I have amity noida in my hand.....bimtech(IBM) ......but will join iif ....if i can get thru its PGDBF program......luking for NCR region only.....