inconsistent in prep...should i join a coaching

hey guys i am in the sw industry and my work hours streach a bit too long…so i was thinking of joining a coaching for gmat prep…i stay at delhi…which one do u recommend

hey guys

i am in the sw industry and my work hours streach a bit too long...so i was thinking of joining a coaching for gmat prep...i stay at delhi...which one do u recommend

hey guys

i am in the sw industry and my work hours streach a bit too long...so i was thinking of joining a coaching for gmat prep...i stay at delhi...which one do u recommend

hanu buddy kindly use the search option ther r many threads goin around for the gd coachng institutes in delhi. if m nt wrong i guess the coachng institutes wch tak up coachng for CAT will b able to help u out 4 GMAT too..go n cntact 'em...
mods thread lock kiya jaaye
pranks Says

Hey Pranks ... what a signature!!!
Can u tell me its summary
Hey Pranks ... what a signature!!!
Can u tell me its summary

hey prasun...
if u wud hav read it a bit u wud hav got it..it aint ne story man dat i giv u the jist of it...tak a chill pill n try to undrstnd...by the way it contain two quotes ...so read on try to interprt n if u stll unabl to intrprt thn temme buddy will surly xplain it to ya.....
tll thn keep intrprtng
ciao