IMT Refund Procedure

Hi Guys, Seems like a lot of person will be wanting to refund the money they have submitted into IMT. Let us discuss the procedure for the same. Any seniors who have refunded last year may help.

Hi Guys, Seems like a lot of person will be wanting to refund the money they have submitted into IMT.
Let us discuss the procedure for the same.
Any seniors who have refunded last year may help.

I had sent a mail for withdrawal as suggested by the seniors, this is the response i got :

Dear Candidate,

For withdrawal of admission e-mail is not entertained, pls send the signed application giving your Application No and name of candidate. You can send the Application by courier at the following address and also with your e-mail after scanning the application.

Chairman – Joint Admissions Committee

IMT – A-16, Site – III, UPSIDC Industrial Area

Meerut Road, Ghaziabad – 201003

Thanks

IMT Admissions

My dount is regarding what the "

signed application " and "

e-mail after scanning "

When is the last date to apply for the refud???

When and how much is the second installment for the dcp ??

pls rply..

Is the thread dead??????????????

Why was this started then??

Can anybody tell me that if i withdraw before the last date of the second installment, how much amount will be deducted??

called up the admin office, he said if seat remains unfilled then whole amt. will be deducted.
is that even possible that seat remains empty if i withdraw before(say 2nd may)??

@didroo

I had sent a mail for withdrawal as suggested by the seniors, this is the response i got :

e-mail after scanning "

@adish1287 Check this post

Has nebody got ne reply after applying/sending apllication for refund/withdrawal of admission..??

Has anyone received the refund yet...

Guys what is the last date to apply for a refund?? Im not planning to pay the 2nd installment.. But still want to wait for a couple of days.. So till what time can i apply for my 50 k refund?? Or do i have to do it right now before d date for 2nd installment gets over??

I really can't believe this.. I called up Admission office for making enquirers about the next wait list upgradation & refund of 50K. They hanged up my phone...!

Clearly, they seem to be busy collecting fees for the courses.
P.S. - I really felt like I was talking to some customer care representative of mobile network company.😠

i sent a mail to IMT asking for some kind of acknowledgement if they received my refund request or not. their single line reply was " we have received your refund request". not a word more.😠

Guys is speed post allowed for refund??

I applied for refund on 03 may..When to expect the refund amount.....

@didroo

e-mail after scanning "

@longrunner Quoting the post with address and general instructions

Is it too late to ask for refund now? As the pre-foundation module has started. 😟

I have sent the email and the hardcopy both on 3rd May still no response 😞 XIMB returned within 4 days after just confirming on phone

For Refund :

Mr. N. C. NathManager- Finance and Account - 0120 3002278

Mr. Durgesh Garg-Account Officer - 0120 3002281

Call on these numbers and say that the admissions department has asked you to inquire in the accounts section as they have forwarded the list.

Credits : @IDestiny

Got Refund! Thanks IMT for such a smooth process 😃

REFUND issue :- puys I have mailed and posted hand written letter for withdrawal on 8 May 2013 , till now I haven't received 49000 (refund amount) what should I do ? to which number should i call ?