IMT Nagpur related queries for batch 2010-12

We welcome your queries regarding IMT Nā€¦ Best of Luck for CAT :thumbsup:

We welcome your queries regarding IMT N..

Best of Luck for CAT :thumbsup:

hi

thanks 4 starting dis forum n can u plz advice last year cut offs (oa & sectioanl) for general pgdm and pgdm (ft) and wat is the placement senario???

Cut off for all the PGDM is same.

Last time it was 85%ile overall.

Since IMT-N gives 50% weightage to CAT score so higher the CAT score better the chances. In our batch allmost all the students have heavy CAT %ile.
Placement senario is good......
Best of luck:)

hi

thanks 4 starting dis forum n can u plz advice last year cut offs (oa & sectioanl) for general pgdm and pgdm (ft) and wat is the placement senario???

sorry wrong post..

We welcome your queries regarding IMT N..

Best of Luck for CAT :thumbsup:

Hi everyone....Its been almost 1 yr i made my last post

Its important at our part to sense and acknowledge responsibility and I am proud IMTians have shown it yet again.

I would like to thanks Sarita for starting new thread and Prince85 for taking further initiatives.....I guess soon others will join.

Cheers!!

- Anubhav (IMT Nagpur Batch of 2007-09)

my querries:
1. Is there any sectional cutoff for getting a call?
2. How is the life at IMT NAGPUR? I mean is it situated right there in the heart of nagpur or in outskirts? How the faculty?
3. What is the placemrnt scenerio?
4. Does IMT give profile based calls or the calls are purely based on CAT scores?

my querries:
2. How is the life at IMT NAGPUR? I mean is it situated right there in the heart of nagpur or in outskirts? How the faculty?
4. Does IMT give profile based calls or the calls are purely based on CAT scores?

Hi Mayank

Well I am not the right person for current stats & trend but I can tel u:

Life @IMT is a life time experience..no1 can explain it, u just have to be there...it transforms you!!

I won't be able to give details now but in case you are interested you need to track my prev mails related IMT Nagpur and u'll get answers to a lot of your queries.

Regards
Anubhav
my querries:

1. There r no sectional cutoffs for getting a call .
2. As anubhav rightly said, life @ IMT nagpur is a life time experience !!!
3. Placements r going on slowly nd steadily...
4. IMT does not give profile based calls...it is ur CAT score which counts...

Janam Dave
PGDM (Finance)
2009-11 Batch

Just wanted to know.. we can apply to IMT nagpur through IMT- Gaziabad form only or v need to fill the different form for nagpur.. in the gaziabad form i have mentioned nagpur as my second choice..

gaurav.880 Says
Just wanted to know.. we can apply to IMT nagpur through IMT- Gaziabad form only or v need to fill the different form for nagpur.. in the gaziabad form i have mentioned nagpur as my second choice..

You don't need to fill a separate form for IMT nagpur. If u have applied for IMT ghaziabad and u have mentioned IMT-N as ur second choice, u will definitely be considered for admission in IMT nagpur depending upon ur preferences.
janam dave Says
You don't need to fill a separate form for IMT nagpur. If u have applied for IMT ghaziabad and u have mentioned IMT-N as ur second choice, u will definitely be considered for admission in IMT nagpur depending upon ur preferences.

After i clear the gd-pi round.. they will ask me about my preference or they will let me know according to my performance in all the rounds.
gaurav.880 Says
After i clear the gd-pi round.. they will ask me about my preference or they will let me know according to my performance in all the rounds.

i think u would have already given ur preferences while filling up the application form. U will b given admission depending upon those preferences. U will not be given ne options after the gd/pi round.

happy new year to seniors, aspirants n puys :)

this thread looks dead.
wel anyways, can any1 tel me tht is thr any chance tht IMT opens thr applications again ?

thank you

happy new year to seniors, aspirants n puys :)

this thread looks dead.
wel anyways, can any1 tel me tht is thr any chance tht IMT opens thr applications again ?

thank you

Happy new year 2 u 2 !!!
I m afraid IMT won't open thr applications once again after the end of the scheduled last date of submission !!!

the fees at imt-n goes upto 9.5L for whole course includin evrythin. isnt tht expensive? the ROI seems to b low :(
wat was the avg package for placements for batch 2006-08 n 2007-09??
i personally like imt-n a lot. bt unfortuanately, i donno if i can afford it...

thank you

the fees at imt-n goes upto 9.5L for whole course includin evrythin. isnt tht expensive? the ROI seems to b low :(
wat was the avg package for placements for batch 2006-08 n 2007-09??
i personally like imt-n a lot. bt unfortuanately, i donno if i can afford it...

thank you

The avg package for batch 2006-08 was 5.25 lakhs nd the same for batch 2007-09 was 5.03 lakhs....as far as fees r concerned..ur right..they r on the higher side...

believe me man u dont wanna go into IMT nagpur for sure.. take my advice and dnt even think of applying here...u'll be disappointed as most of the guys in the current batch are...

Hi Mayank

Well I am not the right person for current stats & trend but I can tel u:

Life @IMT is a life time experience..no1 can explain it, u just have to be there...it transforms you!!

I won't be able to give details now but in case you are interested you need to track my prev mails related IMT Nagpur and u'll get answers to a lot of your queries.

Regards
Anubhav

HI mayank,
Thrs one thng dat i hv to say to you currently studyin at IMT nagpur if you have arnd 10 lakhs to throw away come here, cuz we dont have placements to provide but one thng we can surely provide is lots of alcohol..and surely life at IMT tranforms you...into a drunkard neways if u still wish to come wl c ya here...

Guys keep questioning....don't go by what certain fools have to say...there are always certain elements who wanna spoil everything....