IMT Nagpur..neone

hi guys i got a call from IMT Nagpur Any clues hows the institute… Any one else who got the letter from Nagpur… Pls reply

hi guys

i got a call from IMT Nagpur

Any clues hows the institute..

Any one else who got the letter from Nagpur..

Pls reply

As far as I know they are starting the Nagpur Centre from this year onwards....So no one can give u gurantee that u will be placed after 2 years even though it has the tag of IMT.

hii ..

i too got a call for IMT nagpur PGDBM but not attending interview on 10 th Feb for 2 reasons..one that whoever i spoke to(frnds doin MBA) felt that an MBA institute can get good placements only with the ranking it gets & IMT nag being a new insti will be at a major disadvantage.. & the other being that for me it is not worth travelling from blr to delhi if i am not sure of taking up this insti so i wud suggest that if logistics is not a prob u attend this interview & keep ure options open..otherwise forget it..

BOL to you

guys i finally got my first call of the season,i dont even care its imt nagpur.
problem is that gd/pi is on 12 feb and that means i wont have time to prepare fr gd/pi.also cat on feb 15 .someone please advice me what should i do?

problem is that gd/pi is on 12 feb and that means i wont have time to prepare fr gd/pi.also cat on feb 15 .someone please advice me what should i do?

When did u get the call letter???

When did u get the call letter???

mansi i got the letter yesterday i.e. 4 feb 2003.anyway someone plz advice me what should be my plan of action.all advices are welcome.if nessecary get on pm's with me

i too am clueless about IMT NAGPUR....

anyway it's new .......

we will come to know about it in years to come...

any clue about pgdca of imt ghzb.........any one of the ppl who got a call for pgdbm (imt ngpr) filled their second pref blank with any of the other options?

hye buddy
IMT-N definetly has a seperate site n it is www.imtnagpur.ac.in