Imt Nagpur Gdpi Experiences

guys the gdpi for imtn has started i have mine on 28th at 9 . Will post m experience after i am back. Please start posting on this thread. ATB to all :: ::

guys the gdpi for imtn has started i have mine on 28th at 9 . Will post m experience after i am back. Please start posting on this thread.
ATB to all

hey sanjay where is ur gd /pi mine is on 28th feb nagpur at 8 am anyone else for nagpur campus???

hey sanjay where is ur gd /pi mine is on 28th feb nagpur at 8 am anyone else for nagpur campus???

mine is at mumbai same day at 9

all the best sanjay and gaurav
@gaurav ull be visiting the nagpur campus i guess,pls do share ur experiences about the college with us.
cheers
mj

all the best sanjay and gaurav
@gaurav ull be visiting the nagpur campus i guess,pls do share ur experiences about the college with us.
cheers
mj

thanx man same to u wat do u feel bout the placements . I think being the first year imtn has done a fabulos job

Hi,
Count me in too. I have my Gd/Pi tomorrow @ 1:30. I am interested in Nagpur campus and going by what i have read about it @ PG, it seems a good option and then, the brand name of IMT matters. Another encouraging factor is that most of us would be around the same percentiles as against other schools in which we have to compete with people having BLACKI etc, and we tend to lose out on the weightage attached to CAT percentiles. Lets See how the experience goes. ATB to everyone!!

@venky all the best venky to u to.i think there wont be many takers for imt n bcos it bein a new b skul,ppl r quite apprehensive bout it,even though its placements have been commendable.
@sanjay-yes the placements are decent for a new b skul,nd considering the fact that mr kamal nath is in power nd corporates wud certainly entertain him ,i don think placements would be an issue.infra is also good.i think by only visiting the campus one can have a clear picture of the institute,so im really lookin forward 2 feedback 4m ppl who have their gd/pi at the nagpur campus.
cheers
mj

Also Sanjay , when u visit the Nagpur Campus , please try n take a peep at the computer lab infra. Would appreciate that !!

Mmmmbopp Says
Also Sanjay , when u visit the Nagpur Campus , please try n take a peep at the computer lab infra. Would appreciate that !!

correction:gaurav nd nt sanjay is visitin the nagpur campus.
live.work.play Says
correction:gaurav nd nt sanjay is visitin the nagpur campus.

thanx yaar for doing my work atb to all people will post my experience tomm afternoon

Yeah, I too need a status check on IMT-Nagpur's campus.
Do keep updated!
~SM

I have my GD/PI on 3rd March at 1.30 pm in IMT gaziabad.
Any wid me???
If yes mail me at [email protected]

-Ady

i have GDPI on 6 march @ imt-g. any one wid me. pls pm me.

also those who have given there gdpi, pls. share ur experiance.

I have my GD/PI on 3rd March at 1.30 pm in IMT gaziabad.
Any wid me???
If yes mail me at [email protected]

-Ady

please dont give ur emails and personal details on the forum. Use personal message for tat.

I had my gdpi today at NITIE at 9 in the morning. First we had to get our testimonials verified and then at 9 30 the gd started . Only 7 out of 15 turned up 4 gdpi and there were 2 panelists. 2 evelopes were given . One person was told to write the topics on the board. The topics were
1. How to use the preceds of privatisation
2.Government pumping in money is the only wa to enhance economy
two min. were given to select the topic we selected the first . A healthy discussion on it very good points . I was in it got a fantastic point . No fish market All were good

then was the pi i was last.
The pi was general they askd m favourite subject i told them then 3 -4 questions on it
i could answer. Then on my final year project about my family.
lot of stress on y finance after engineering
i think it was a good affair 15 min. I could impress them
hope to convert

The pi was general they askd m favourite subject i told them then 3 -4 questions on it
i could answer. Then on my final year project about my family.
lot of stress on y finance after engineering
i think it was a good affair 15 min. I could impress them
hope to convert

dats great sanjay
atb to u
now i wanna kn 2 things
1.dey grill u on acads only??wat abt d other ppl in ur grp
2.how long was d entire procedure

prob is m flyin to ahmd for mica on 5(same day i have int)
so i need to reschedule my flite
d form says 4-6 hrs
i mean does it really take dat long

i have imt--5 march 1:30pm
anybody else
dats great sanjay
atb to u
now i wanna kn 2 things
1.dey grill u on acads only??wat abt d other ppl in ur grp
2.how long was d entire procedure

prob is m flyin to ahmd for mica on 5(same day i have int)
so i need to reschedule my flite
d form says 4-6 hrs
i mean does it really take dat long

i have imt--5 march 1:30pm
anybody else

thanx in m grp i was the last and 8 people didt come. So it took 2 hrs for the whole procedure. So if everybody comes which is not a chance then it shdnt take more than 4 hrs. ATB and chill. If ur father is in fmil business make sure u know everything bout it. Else it is all acads and y mba . TC n ATB
sanjaykath_84 Says
thanx in m grp i was the last and 8 people didt come. So it took 2 hrs for the whole procedure. So if everybody comes which is not a chance then it shdnt take more than 4 hrs. ATB and chill. If ur father is in fmil business make sure u know everything bout it. Else it is all acads and y mba . TC n ATB

thanx sanjay
so i guess m gonna b grilled on eco n have to take d late nite flite to ahmd

n to every1 else --has any1 got der day changed--mayb i can shift to 7
is its possible
d campus ppl say call back on 2 march to check
has any1 til now got ders changed??????????????

had my GD/PI @ Kolkata today.....

Reporting Time: 1:30 pm...
procedure started with submission of documents....

9 out of 16 people reported...

GD- 2 topics were picked by 2 people....

Topic 1: Democracy is the rule of mediocre.
Topic 2: Significance of the new Patent Act passed by India.

the group chose the 1st one...had a healthy discussion....no fish market despite the time being just 8 mins....

then each person had 1 minute to have his say....

then - write summary of 150 words in 5 mins....

PI:

No acads.....questions on my what i spoke in the GD ...asked me abt the quotations i spoke in the GD.....talks abt leadership.....ethics....etc...

seems panelists were pretty impressed...but then again we cannot judge what's going on in the minds....

results wud be out by 20th March...

lets c what happens..