IMT Nagpur Final results[2009-2011] out!! Lets know each other!!

*Hey everyone, The results for IMT-Nagpur are out too. Just go to IMT G site and go to admissions link and in the results opion there put in your CAT number… Candidates appearing for Nagpur are getting their results here too… Pleas…

Hey everyone,
The results for IMT-Nagpur are out too.
Just go to IMT G site and go to admissions link and in the results opion there put in your CAT number......
Candidates appearing for Nagpur are getting their results here too....
Please post your results here and we'll get to know who all succeeded....
I have selected for PGDM(Full-Time)
Hey everyone,
The results for IMT-Nagpur are out too.
Just go to IMT G site and go to admissions link and in the results opion there put in your CAT number......
Candidates appearing for Nagpur are getting their results here too....
Please post your results here and we'll get to know who all succeeded....
I have selected for PGDM(Full-Time)

It would hv been much better if u hd created this thread with poll, wid options like joining, not joining, waitlisted. it would hv benefitted many waitlisted candidates.

Hey Puys,

Result of IMT Nagpur are out and yet I couldnt find any thread for post result discussion. I am creating this thread for this purpose.
I hv created a poll for d benefit of waitlisted candidates.
All the candidates are requested to participate in the poll as it will give clearer picture of waitlist movement.

Dude, this is for ppl who have got selected....to know who all wud be their co-students....

PGDM full time selected

hi.. i got a call for pgdm finance.. how is d course n how r d placements? how is life at imt n?

hey m in pgdm full time too.....
@sonal
its a good course n according to my knowledge, the placements were pretty decent as well...even when its recession n all....the official figures would be out soon....

hello professor, i am genmkr and am waitlisted for imt nagpur. i don't knw my waitlisted ranking.what are the chances of converting finally?

Hey Puys,

Result of IMT Nagpur are out and yet I couldnt find any thread for post result discussion. I am creating this thread for this purpose.
All the candidates are requested to participate in the poll as it will give clearer picture of waitlist movement.

Hi All,

It seams IMT-Gaziabad students have already received posts(hard copied letters) and all the details are mentioned in that letter. the fees is 1,17,500/- for first instalment.

Incase any one receives a letter for IMT-Nagpur kindly post the details for everyonez benefit.

Thanks.

Me too got a call.PGDM.Waiting for other results though.

selected for PGDM -HR...

Hey Puys,

Hi Can you please find the link for last year converts and the fee particulars.... It would be helpful for all of us...

Got selected for PGDM Full time....!

sir...
even am on a waitlist on imt-n..had a gud GD but an average pi...
just wanted to know more about imt-n..presently am workin for tcs-4months wrkex...
hav also got some other calls.. bt m very keen to knw more about imt-n...bcos till nw hav a got mane negative reply about the institute...

HI puys i converted my IMT Nagpur call. I had got admission offer for PGDBM (Full Time). I guess this is the flagship progamme and mainly focusses on marketing? correct me if i am wrong.

spatwardhan Says
HI puys i converted my IMT Nagpur call. I had got admission offer for PGDBM (Full Time). I guess this is the flagship progamme and mainly focusses on marketing? correct me if i am wrong.

Yep, it is the flagship programme.. It focusses on Marketing and Operations, based on how many credits you accumulate for each of them..

P.S. I got through PGDM (Finance).. ..
I guess it's time for a party now...:drinking:
Me too waiting for the offer letter to come by Snail mail...

Please put your profile
because that will tell us
students who converted finally

PUT
10th
12th
GRADUATION with stream
CAT SCORE
Workex

hi guys,i got admission into pgdm(finance)..will be joining...
10th-92
12th-96
GRADUATION with stream-b.e(ece)-8.2/10
CAT SCORE-95.91
Workex-fresher.
any one from ap(hyd)...

Please put your profile
because that will tell us
students who converted finally

PUT
10th
12th