IMT Nagpur - Batch of 2005-07

hi i am from delhi and just received call for nagpur cat perce-92.13 fees is 1,11000 plus 6000 mess charges last date 11 april all batchmates can put their calls and cat socres here

hi i am from delhi and just received call for nagpur
cat perce-92.13
fees is 1,11000
plus 6000 mess charges
last date 11 april

all batchmates can put their calls and cat socres here

you can also put yur other calls ..and whether u will b joining or not.

i have calls from fore and icfai hyd only.fore already last date of submitting fees is over.

so no fore...only icfai and imt nagpur to chose from.

Hi

me too got a call.94.61%ile-delhi.Have w/l 20 at KJS.Left Amity.I suggest you take up imt-n.Icfai has 800 guys to place.Imt has only 90.

Iam in a fix as to whether to choose IMT or KJS.Any suggestions?

regards

Robin

hey,
me got call too...93.49
i have ubs and kjsom also...
going fr ubs...nt taking this up...hope all others enjoy there time at nagpur..
ciao junta

Count me in too RDX

I have reached a final decision and would be taking IMT-N.I believe it's upto us to prove ours and Imt's worth.Let's rock Nagpur guys

regards
Robin

hey people ! got a call letter from IMT Nagpur yesterday..%ile 91.52
the problem is counselling for UBS is on the 9th where my rank is 127 in general....did not apply against any other category .i blong 2 chandigarh & so it makes a lot of sense joining UBS but with the results of IIMs not out yet & waitng lists in many of the institutes not cleared chances of getting a seat on the 9th r not very bright but things r xpected 2 change once results & waiting lists everywhere get cleared. going by wat everyone seems to b saying & looking at the previous history ill most probably get through if not now then later in the counselling to follow.
the call letter from IMT Nagpur has put me in a fix, they have made the demand of depositing 1,00,000 something on or b4 the 11th.wat if i donot get a seat on the 9th at UBS ?

i am really very apprehensive about investing so much in an institute whose 1st batch hasnt passed out yet.
given the pros & cons of joining IMT Nagpur which i have only read on this site it wld b really helpful if SENIORS...(esp some1 from chandigarh) at nagpur wld come up with some advice
as with other calls converted not worth joining a lot is at stake

advice at [email protected] wld b welcome.:wow:
Hi friend!!!

Good,take ubs if u can make it,check with last years list.But I think IMT BRAND+KAMAL NATH can assure u better placement than ubs.just see how well they r doing in ghz,when the market is not very hot with rep,b cos of its backdoor entry reputation.Also moving out of ur home town will give u a good exposure.

hey,

a big reason y imt-ghz doing well is because imt has a built a brand image over the years...besides the kamal nath tag...also because big recruiters like dabur are situated very near to ghz...add to it the closeness of delhi...thats y i think imt-g is gud...cos of the location...on the other hand nagpur has a big locational disadvanatge....and mba acording to me is nt abt taking a chance with cos lets be honest...mba colls give a brand name...and nagpur doesnt have that now does it.....anyways just my take on the insti...anyways nt going fr it..wish everyone best of luck....
ciao
ps:no hard feelings anyone
Hi qwertyuiop
Well to say that Nagpur has a locational disadvantage is a bit unfair.Nagpur has the advantage of being one of the big cities in Maharashtra.It is not very far from either Bombay,Delhi or Hyderabad.All these cities are 6-12 hours away(by train).Nagpur is also one of the most accessible cities in India by road,air or rail.Infact it is one of very few cities in India that has 5 Rajdhanis passing.
Add to that you also have local big industries such as ISPAT, Bajaj steel,Hyundai Unitec Elec.Transmissions ,Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd,Electrolux Limited etc.
If you view the list of summer recruiters at IMT-N you will get a good idea of whether companies would like to come to the campus or not.Some of the recruiters have taken above 10 students from the college in one go.
IMT-G has definitely got an image of it's own.However I believe with a very good infrastructure and a rigorous schedule,Imt-n is surely a safe bet.
Add to that Kamalnath and you have a definite advantage in the market
Infact I had a chat with some of the present students of Imt-n,g as well as with some of the alumni of imt-g.All of themm were of the opinion that to think that IMT-n wont be having good placements is folly.
well if you want to have a look at the summer placements the site is
www.imtnagpur.ac.in.

Robin
ps:the placement process is handled by IMT-G.So location doesnt matter in that regard as well.

hii there...

i too recd. final call from imt nagpur.besides this i have final calls from amity,ubs and imi.didnt appear for gd pi in kjsom,gim..

i have decided in favour of imi and leaving the rest....

all the best to all of u who are taking imt nagpur...

hi..

do u hv any idea abt the wait list? havnt recvd the letter till yet and i m in delhi. the peo at imt r not telling on fone only tht letters hv been posted on saturday. pls help ne1

hey.. i am from delhi n am joining IMT-N. my percentile was 90.06

i called up IMT, the cut off for nagpur global is 90%

the letters for second round will be out by the 15th of this month.

I wont be joining IMT nagpur as i will be joining icfai hyderabad..best of luck to all of you.

Hi qwertyuiop
Well to say that Nagpur has a locational disadvantage is a bit unfair.Nagpur has the advantage of being one of the big cities in Maharashtra.It is not very far from either Bombay,Delhi or Hyderabad.All these cities are 6-12 hours away(by train).Nagpur is also one of the most accessible cities in India by road,air or rail.Infact it is one of very few cities in India that has 5 Rajdhanis passing.
Add to that you also have local big industries such as ISPAT, Bajaj steel,Hyundai Unitec Elec.Transmissions ,Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd,Electrolux Limited etc.
If you view the list of summer recruiters at IMT-N you will get a good idea of whether companies would like to come to the campus or not.Some of the recruiters have taken above 10 students from the college in one go.
IMT-G has definitely got an image of it's own.However I believe with a very good infrastructure and a rigorous schedule,Imt-n is surely a safe bet.
Add to that Kamalnath and you have a definite advantage in the market
Infact I had a chat with some of the present students of Imt-n,g as well as with some of the alumni of imt-g.All of themm were of the opinion that to think that IMT-n wont be having good placements is folly.
well if you want to have a look at the summer placements the site is
www.imtnagpur.ac.in.
Robin
ps:the placement process is handled by IMT-G.So location doesnt matter in that regard as well.

hey,
all i can say....best of luck...am sure u will rock nagpur....
ciao

Thanx and same to u Qwerty.U'll surely rock IMI.

regards

Robin

hey my percentile is 89.68 with ok gd and good interview. plzzzz tell me do i stand a chance in waitin list for IMT-N.

plzzzz some 1help me out ....

ME GOT THRU

HWEVER NOT JOINING IMT -N .

JOINING FORE 😃

ANYWAYS ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU.

Cheers

Ritesh

hey preetbhatia1
my percentile is 89.68 do i stand a chance for IMT-N.
and wat abt the waitin list r they givin letters 2 waitin list ppl or not.

plzzzz reply yaar .

riteshnidh wat was ur percentile ???