IMT Nagpur Batch 2006-08

Hey peeps, Am starting this thread so that all those who got thru’ in IMT-Nagpur can interact on a common platform.

Hey peeps,
Am starting this thread so that all those who got thru' in IMT-Nagpur can interact on a common platform.

me converted IMT Nagpur(Finance)
is it worth it????????
and wat abt NM management quota????????????
which one is better?????????????
can seniors temm me abt the last date to pay the fees?????????
seniors what is the fees structure?????????????????
plz reply asap

me converted IMT Nagpur(Finance)
is it worth it????????
and wat abt NM management quota????????????
which one is better?????????????
can seniors temm me abt the last date to pay the fees?????????
seniors what is the fees structure?????????????????
plz reply asap

ME 2 in IMT- Nagpur(Finance), its an upcoming college and i am thinking of joining it, if i dont convert KJ then maybe i will give it another thought.

Hi every1,

Am pleased to c tht this thread has been opened agn , last time arnd some dude thot of closin, bad idea, wat will v do postin on the queries thread and IMT g&n; thread, kudos man kudos man.

btw wats ppl plans rgardin for pre-mba prep, post or thots nd v can flesh out the course.

Warm regards,

Abhishk

is it really worth taking admission in IMT nagpur??
what is the average placement like?????????
and is there 100% placement/?????????????
and what is the fees structure?????????????????
seniors plz help

heyyyyyy dudes
congratulations to u all
I too got offer for IMT-N (finance) . probably would be joining it, if I dont convert my BIM, Trichy call. AS about placement we all know that the course is new but then too IMT brand name will always be there.
About AICTE approval the course is accrediated by AICTE.
But one point of concern- we dont the quality of study and knowledge imparted in nagpur but in good faith of IMT - Ghaziabad most probably I will be joining it as said above.

But one good news i will be meeting one IMT nagpur guy tomorrow and will be getting all the first hand information from him. So keep patience I will apprise u all about the latest trend in the nagpur campus once I get all those information from that nagpur guy.
So wait till late evening of 31st march to get all first hand information abt the college.
till then bye

cheerssssssss!!!!!!!1:

Hi All,

some 1 post his call leter yaar, it was gudi padwa in maharashtra (Marathi new year, read holiday) nd wid weeknd round the corner dnt wanna take chances simply bcoz the dates r so cut to cut.

Warm regards,

Abhishek

Hi All,

some 1 post his call leter yaar, it was gudi padwa in maharashtra (Marathi new year, read holiday) nd wid weeknd round the corner dnt wanna take chances simply bcoz the dates r so cut to cut.

Warm regards,

Abhishek

well abhishek and all others think twice or even thrice before optimg for IMT-N
just dont go for imt-g brand name.college had major problems in summers and final placements.believe me not a grt place to be in.
corporate interaction not good and industry doesnt think of it very highally.
well abhishek and all others think twice or even thrice before optimg for IMT-N
just dont go for imt-g brand name.college had major problems in summers and final placements.believe me not a grt place to be in.
corporate interaction not good and industry doesnt think of it very highally.

hi all

i am Hanumant.. a student at IMT Nagpur... even i wud suggest that do not come to IMT Nagpur on the pretext of IMT Ghaziabad simply because it is not IMT Ghz, it is IMT Nagpur... Our summers were no issue at all and we are all placed... if Mr. Crashy thinks all getting placed in summers is a major problem, then yes, we are facing major probelms... Yes, we had minor problems with our final placements, we have spoken all abt it before and i repeat placing the first batch ever from a b-school is no joke and we have come out with flying colours.. we have an avg. of ard 4.5 lacs which is pretty decent and also the highest package was 7.50 lacs... now coming to corporate interaction, again mr. crashy seems to know it all, our college is thought of in such bad light that even Mr. Y.C. Deveshwar decided to come and give a guest lecture and Mr. K.V. Kamath decided to come to our college as chief guest for our annual fest Zeitgeist... we have a committee responsible for corporate interaction and they organize guest lectures regularly...

i need not say more

regards

Hanumant
is it really worth taking admission in IMT nagpur??
what is the average placement like?????????
and is there 100% placement/?????????????
and what is the fees structure?????????????????
seniors plz help

hi vipul

plz visit the last 2 pages of 'IMT Nagpur here to answer ur queries' forum.. it shud be able to answer all ur questions...

regards

Hanumant

hey guys can u tell me where is result available. i cudnt find it on imt nagpur site

Me too thru !

Am from Delhi !

Got to decide between IMI and IMT-Nagpur.

:neutral:

it's available at www.imt.edu

zeroidentity Says
hey guys can u tell me where is result available. i cudnt find it on imt nagpur site
i m also through nagpur PGDBM - IT.:grab:

I also have jobs in TCS N Accenture.

Can anyone help me which option will b better.!!!!

Rohit

Hi people,
WHY IS THIS THREAD SO "DEAD" why aren't all my future batchmates of IMT-N coming on this thread n going to the combined thread?
Why not have ur own identity!!!

Hi people,
WHY IS THIS THREAD SO "DEAD" why aren't all my future batchmates of IMT-N coming on this thread n going to the combined thread?

hi,
i got through imt nagpur pgdbm(finance). was my 1st pref. and even met you during gd pi. same group. did help u locate the loo. hope u remember me.
have you converted any other cal

hey ppl..does ne1 kno the detailed fee structure and the payment schedule of imt-nagpur...i need 2 apply for an education loan so need that info urgently..also can sum1 enlighten me on pgdbm (it) course..i mean the course structure

Hey All,

I am sittin in IMT-N campus and typin this massg frm their computer lab, which by the way hapens to be preety neat, all new HP computers and monitors.

But yaar not a single student on campus to talk to as all are gone for summers. only MCA students here and they are clueless.

leavin this place tomorow so will post agn thn in detail, but b4 tht show some energy and enthu guy by positn.

warm regards,

Abhishek

Hi people,
i agree with you this thread ia bit dull,actually i was posting on nagpur queries thread,dont worry we will make this thread active.anyways will be joining nagpur too.pgdbm(full time) hope to meet you there