IMT Nagpur Admissions 2018-20 | PaGaLGuY

Join the discussion on IMT Nagpur Admissions 2018-20 and Get all the details about IMT Nagpur Fees, IMT Nagpur Cut Off, IMT Nagpur Placement, IMT Nagpur Average Package, IMT Nagpur Ranking and much more from our MBA section..

Admissions Open

PGDM, PGDM DCP & MBA 

IMT Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Dubai. Apply Now http://admissions.imt.edu/applicantStudentProfileGuidlines.json?utm_source=IMT_Website&utm_medium=Homepage&utm_campaign=Common_Admissions_2018 

Hi team, Wat could be the indicative CAT/XAT cut off for a call as per past trends.

Admissions Open

PGDM, PGDM DCP & MBA 

IMT Ghaziabad, Nagpur, Hyderabad, Dubai. 

IMT Nagpur is consistently rising in the ranks of the TOP B-Schools in India across relevant parameters. 

• Businessworld, NOV 2016: Ranked among top 25 Private B-Schools in India.
  • Competition Success Review, Oct 2016: Ranked 4th in B-School of Super Excellence and among top 20 B-Schools in India.
  • Business Standard ranks IMT Nagpur A1 (Top 20 B Schools) in June 2016 for 4th consecutive year

CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT score accepted.

Click Here to apply :  https://goo.gl/VsRpQc

Hi..What was the cmat cutoff for last year ?

As in the past application dates have been extended,so is there any chance of extention this year?

Hii I am kundan . my academics are 10th - 6.6cgpa 12th-53% BBA -62% What percentile in cmat I need to get IMT Nagpur ? Please answer my question !

Please extend application deadline it's a request.

Is there any chance for extension of application date?

will i have a chance for gd/pi with gmat 550, 4 years work exp, 80% in schooling and 67% in BE 

My 10 th 70% 12 th top 4 51% science stream Graduation B.A 71% PGDCA 65% Now pursuing A level from nielit and also pursuing post graduate diploma in logistics and supply chain management distance mode from madurai khemraj university . I've done various computer courses . I'm district champion inter school quiz and mock parliament . And also local quiz champion . 2017 Expected cat score 80 - 88 percentile and also appear 2018 xat. I'm belong sc category . Is there any chance to get call from imt nagpur ????

what is the expected gmat cutoff for this year ? 

Can someone tell me the eligibility criteria for final year students for imt nagpur?

To experience IMT Nagpur and have latest News and Events, visit the Campus page on IMT Nagpur website. Follow the link: http://www.imtnagpur.ac.in/studentlife

How is IMT, Nagpur in terms of placements? What is the median package? Need a geniune answer from people who are actually studying/studied over there

Is the admissions still open ? I am due for CMAT 2018.

What is the cmat cut off of imt nagpur? & deadlines to fill the form?

What is cat cutoff

My CAT Percentile is 68.68. X/XII/Grad(BA): 91.2/80.80/68 general fresher. Have been actively participating in many extracurriculars, Can I expect a call from IMT-Nagpur.

CAT 2017 Overall 84.57%ileVA: 83.65 %ileQA: 85.34 %ileLRDI: 72.31 %ile10th: 91%12th: 82%B.Tech.: 65%10 months of work experience in IT Where do I stand a chance of getting a call and converting it?