IMT Nagpur Admissions 2017-2019 (Official Group)

The official group for all the queries related to the IMT Nagpur admissions for the batch 2017-2019.

This is the official group for all the queries related to IMT Nagpur admissions for the batch 2017-19. Do post your queries here to get the correct information about IMT Nagpur and its admission process. 

When will the pgdm shortlists be out? 

what are xat & cmat cutoffs for imt nagpur last year. i am expecting 65% in xat?

What is the CAT/XAT cut off?

How many placements with more than 9 lakhs ? 

Hi, few quick questions.. 

1. Can you update me with the cutoff through XAT for shortlisting process?

2. How good is college for experienced candidates considering curriculum and placements? 

#EngineeringBackground #3yearsWE TIA 

What was the cutoff through CMAT last year and is it going to get increase or decrease this year ? What are the chances ?

what is ct-gd-pi? what is ct specifically?

the tentative date for the CT-GE-PI process shortlist is 1st week of February.---then how will the calls based on cmat will be released as the result will be out in second week of feb probably?please help me out..

What is the last date to fill the admission form of IMT Nagpur ??

Team , can u tell me what was the last year cut off through cat and my score is 74.15 so can i expect a call from imt n?

also how have the placements been this season whats the median and highest been??

CAT-76.15%ile, 12th-88.40%, 10th-74.10%, U.G.-54.72%. should i apply ?  

where will the interview be?

when are the shortlist expected?

CAT OA - 64.43 (NC - OBC) Grad - 52% 12th - 75% 10th - 6.2 Is thr any scope for getting call from IMT Nagpur??

What will be XAT cutoff for PGDM ?? This year XAT percentiles are mostly on lower side.. 

Team, hows the overall experience of imt nagpur been?? what kind of opportunity does the college provide?? seeing the reputation of imt brand , i hope imt nagpur is a good bet :)

when will the shortlist through cmat will come ?

What is the last date to apply through cmat?