IMT Nagpur Admissions 2007 :: Shoot Queries here!

Hi Guys, If u have any queries regarding IMT-Nagpur,shoot them here, Will try my best to answer them satisfactorily. Regards, Japjit

Hi Guys,
If u have any queries regarding IMT-Nagpur,shoot them here, Will try my best to answer them satisfactorily.

Regards,
Japjit

hai pal

howz life over there

i jus wanna know two things

the last years CAT cutoff and the IT Infrastructure of IMT Nagpur

BYe
krishna

Hi Krishna,
The Overall Cut-Off for the PG programs was 90 percentile,but it was slightly lower (approx. 85%ile) for the HR prog. which got a late approval,hence,late admissions.
The IT Infrastructure here includes 2 IT Labs with a combined capacity of 150 computers.We have a fully Wi-fi campus (as most are,these days) with a 2 mbps leased line.The IT Labs are open till 1 a.m.

Anything else,lemme know!

Regards,

well grt going japjit.kudos to u for starting this thread. i am rohit setia student in pgdbm general in imtn. any queries keep them coming we will be more than happy to address any queries on cat as well. i would request others also to contribute.
best of luck for cat

hello rohit n japjit..i m here too..

I am akhil agrawal,student of IMT N.i'm in finance batch..
we r open 2 all questions..

kudos 2 japjit for this thread

hello rohit n japjit..i m here too..

I am akhil agrawal,student of IMT N.i'm in finance batch..
we r open 2 all questions..

kudos 2 japjit for this thread

Are Laptops compulsory?Do they provide laptops to students?

hey evry bdy...so cmonm tell us more ab8 the ife and placements at IMT n ...what to expect and wat not to ...all these types of questions which come generally to the mind..for a fresher applying...

Hi
what is the median salary at IMT nagpur for various streams? and do we have to apply separately for IMT nagpur?

Hi
what is the median salary at IMT nagpur for various streams? and do we have to apply separately for IMT nagpur?

last year the first batch passed out and avg. salary was close to 4.6 lacs our achievement was 100% placement for the first batch. we are hoping to improve on avg. salary this year and regd, median salary i am not very sure and dont wanna give wrong info.
u need not purchase seprate form for imt n u need to purchase one form and fill ur
preferences.
for any other info. u are always welcome.
all the best
Minister Says
Are Laptops compulsory?Do they provide laptops to students?

laptops are not compulsary and are not provided. IT lab is very well equipped. people in my batch are managing wthout laptop as well. still my personal advice would be to have one

Hi Guys,
The IMT Admission Forms will be available from the 31st of August. I've attached the list of SBI Branches where these forms would be available.
The Cost of the form is Rs.1600 and it is a combined form of IMT Ghaziabad and IMT Nagpur.You need not fill a separate form.

Application form and Prospectus are available at the following Branches of State Bank of India:
-Agra: Chhiptola, M.G. Road -Ahmedabad: Navrangpura, Sardar Patel Nagar, Cross Road -Allahabad: P.B. No-22 -Amritsar: Town Hall -Aurangabad: Kranti Chowk -Baroda: Alakapuri, Race Course Road -Bangalore: Main Branch, St. Marks Road -Belgaum: Khanapura Road -Bhilai: P.B.No-5, Sector-1 -Bhopal: Main branch -Bhubaneswar: New Capital PO -Calicut: P.B. No-9 -Chandigarh: SCO 43-48, Sec-17, BK Square -Chennai: Mylapore, 3/93, Rayapettah High Road Neelam Chowk -Ghaziabad: Navyug Market -Gurgaon: Mehrauli Road -Guwahati: P.B. No-36 -Gwalior: Lashkar -Hyderabad: Bank Steet -Indore: Main Branch -Jabalpur: P.B. No.-16 -Jaipur: Sanganeri Gate -Jamshedpur: Disstt. Singhbhum -Jodhpur: kutchery -Kanpur: The Mall, P.B. No.-17 -Kolkata: Main Branch -Kolkata: Ballygunge -Kota: L.I.C. Building -Lucknow: Moti Mahal Marg -Ludhiana: Civil Lines -Madurai: Sangam Towers, 7, West Villa Street -Malleswaram: 141B, Margosa Rd, 9th Cross -Mangalore: P.B. No.-90 -Mumbai: Main Branch -Mumbai: Dadar Millennium P.B. No.-5508 -Nagpur: Link Office, Kingsway - Nasik: Old Agra Road - New Delhi: Main Branch, 11, Parliament Steet -Noida: Sector-2 -Panaji: 18th June Road -Patna: West Gandhi Maidan -Pune: P.B. No.-6 -Raipur: Jaistambh Chowk -Rajkot: P.B. No. -13, Ranchi: Jaistambh Chowk - Rajkot: P.B. No.13 -Ranchi: Court Compund -Rourekela: P.B. No.-53 - Secunderabad: P.B. No-1 - Surat: Chowk Bazar -Thane: Distt. Thane -Trichur: P.B. No.67 -Trivandrum: M.G. Road -Udaipur: Hospital Road -Vijaywada: Station Road -Visakhapatnam: Near Old PO -Varanasi: Main Branch

Thanks rohit n akhil, good to c u guys answering queries,keep up the good work!

Regards,
Japjit

beldcat Says
hey evry bdy...so cmonm tell us more ab8 the ife and placements at IMT n ...what to expect and wat not to ...all these types of questions which come generally to the mind..for a fresher applying...

Hi Beldcat,
The question u've asked is too generic in nature,can u be more specfic,helps us guys answer ur query in a better manner and u get a precise, to the point answer which i believe would be of more help to you.

Regards,
Japjit
double post.

Hi Japjit,

Hope you remember me... we were together at the GD PI..... It was hard to leave IMT Nagpur ( as were UBS and IMI HR)... and now life is tough... sittin for cat again...

Hope you are doin gr8... Take care....

PS - Hello Ameen Paazi...

Hi Guys,
Fill in the online application form for IMT (Ghaziabad and Nagpur) here.

http://220.227.148.176/ghaziabadonlineadmission/

Any other query.......shoot here!

hican anyone tell me which companies came at nagpur campus.how is this B-school for mba(finance).what was the avg.pay package for freshers?thnks

hello udaan,
Although the entire IMT clan is not very famous for finance as much it is for marketing.Last year's highest pay of 8 lakhs was for finance only..so its ultimately the individual capacity that makes a difference.
as far as faculty goes,u will get some of d best in the industry as they r paid more than IIM guys..so ultimately its ur call..
companies like Reliance,Essar,Bharti,Kotak,HDFC,Bajaj Allianz,ICICI Lombard..the list is long..
average pay for d last batch was around 4.1 lakhs.it was d first batch.more than half the batch were freshers..
hop i satisfactorily answered u...

Hi Guys,
Just to correct akhil here, the avg. salary initially was 4.1L, but later it went up to 4.6 Lacs as stated by rohit earlier.

Regards,
Japjit

hey

IMT's annual fest "Milestone 35" is on Oct 17 n 18

The site is here