IMT GHAZIABAD New Batch (CLASS of 2012-2014)

Hi, This thread is for all those people who are serious contenders and who have decided to join IMTG this year. Here we can know our future batchmates, discuss future prospects, know which place each one belongs to etc. This will help all o…

Hi,

This thread is for all those people who are serious contenders and who have decided to join IMTG this year.
Here we can know our future batchmates, discuss future prospects, know which place each one belongs to etc. This will help all of us when we land up in college - hostel sharing, travel plans from your place to IMT Ghaziabad. Also people can discuss about swap options for specializations of their choice if allowed by IMTG admissions committee later.
So let your college life begin from PG itself !!

Plz Note :- This forum is Strictly for those joining IMTG and have already got confirmation mails.

Hi,

This thread is for all those people who are serious contenders and who have decided to join IMTG this year.
Here we can know our future batchmates, discuss future prospects, know which place each one belongs to etc. This will help all of us when we land up in college - hostel sharing, travel plans from your place to IMT Ghaziabad. Also people can discuss about swap options for specializations of their choice if allowed by IMTG admissions committee later.
So let your college life begin from PG itself !!

Plz Note :- This forum is Strictly for those joining IMTG and have already got confirmation mails.

Just 8 votes ??? I'm surprised.....

how do you know for sure that someone will join IMT-G for sure if he/she has got a call?
my points:
Lot of results are still pending.
what if a puy has got multiple call and is still undecided?

how do you know for sure that someone will join IMT-G for sure if he/she has got a call?
my points:

I totally agree but the onus here lies with the PUY's themselves. Why waste time on this thread if you are not planning to join IMT-G ? So I need not inquire whether one is actually joining or just playing pranks. Once in a while we need to believe in what others say or write and not be skeptical bout everything.
my points:

And as for the multiple call thing, its simple - One has already converted IMT-G and is seriously considering the college, so he/she is welcome to this thread - whether they are waiting for other results and have preference for some other college in case they convert is a secondary thing.

I am not skeptical , just guess that this thread is a tad too early, that thread was easy in terms we could still take help from seniors and observers to take an informed decision, I mean 3 days , since this thread has opened and barely 5 posts. i rest my case here .

sab_farjee_hai Says
I am not skeptical , just guess that this thread is a tad too early, that thread was easy in terms we could still take help from seniors and observers to take an informed decision, I mean 3 days , since this thread has opened and barely 5 posts. i rest my case here .

U've put up a strong case, perhaps u wud have made a great lawyer and made the country proud. As far as I think it's not early - people have to send DD's of second installment by 4th May. Most of them would have decided whether or not to send the DD.
As far as the posts are concerned, a thread should be judged by relevance and not number of posts. 1 relevant post is better than 100 useless posts. You can join the thread when according to you the time is Ripe.
BTW on a positive note - just five posts but 18 votes on the poll, 7 of which came in the last 10 min. when I started sending out the links to this thread.
randheer kumar Says
It's not early..it's already too late..:)

Oh Yeah !!

HERE WE COME..IMT!!!!
:cheers::cheers:

I am in !!!!!!!!!!!

sab_farjee_hai Says

Which result are you waiting for BTW, are u joining IMT G ??

not very sure, waiting for VGSOM and IIM(new)

OK to make this thread interesting, lets discuss our Dream Companies related to our area of spacialization.
Then lets discuss whether these companies come to IMT G campus. If not then which other campuses do these go for recruitment.

sab_farjee_hai Says
not very sure, waiting for VGSOM and IIM(new)

Ohk dats great. Best of Luck - Wen are the results expected ?

Let's make this thread one of the most active thread on PG
Let's show our marketing skills

Joining for Sure....!!!

PGDM-IB (Class of 2012-2014)

PS: Gave up my Germany/Italy official visit for this college...!!!

From what I have gathered bout life at IMT G :-
-You get twin sharing hostels in the first year.
-You can opt for either AC or NON AC rooms but u are allowed to bring your air coolers.
-The food in the mess is very good.
-Raj Nagar in Ghaziabad is a posh locality with good market nearby and malls in the vicinity.

just wanted a lil bit of clarification.. i've been selected for the IT stream, and since IMT is a full 2 yr specialization, just wanted to know the scenario during placement time.. will the placements happen in a stream specific way (for eg: will companies come for just IT or just HR or just IB, etc).. or will be put into a big pool at the end of 2 yrs and everyone eligible for every company tat comes..

Vexacus Says
just wanted a lil bit of clarification.. i've been selected for the IT stream, and since IMT is a full 2 yr specialization, just wanted to know the scenario during placement time.. will the placements happen in a stream specific way (for eg: will companies come for just IT or just HR or just IB, etc).. or will be put into a big pool at the end of 2 yrs and everyone eligible for every company tat comes..

You can take a look at this pdf http://imt.edu/DownloadFiles/MandatoryDisclosure.pdf
This has last year packages specialization wise. As far as sitting in every company goes... http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-2012-2014-final-converts-and-related-discussion-25080100
read the reply from abhishekbuzz
Hope it helps :)
Cheers !!!