IMT Dubai, worth or not

Hi All, I am really confused with the diverse facts produced in different threads regarding IMT Dubai. Specifically regarding its placements. I am a Software Engineer with my Current CTC as 4.2L. I am a BE 2010 pass out with around 1.5 y…

Hi All,

I am really confused with the diverse facts produced in different threads regarding IMT Dubai. Specifically regarding its placements.

I am a Software Engineer with my Current CTC as 4.2L. I am a BE 2010 pass out with around 1.5 yrs of experience which will become 2 years when I will be joining the program. I am expecting a nice job profile related to IT or Marketing, hopefully a blend of both. I am interested in a foreign placement and Dubai is a country of choice for me. Also expecting a CTC of at least 9L below which there wont be any meaning of doing an MBA for me.

Can any of the Alumnae or current students of IMT Dubai guide me in the right direction. Guys, it would be great help.

Also I am looking for the current status of the institute and not any experiences of 2007-2009 batch struck with recession.

Looking forward for a reply. Thanking in Advance.