imt dubai campus

hi today i came to know tht imt has started a campus in dubai. this thread can be used to discuss regd it. any of puys having any info can share and also interested candidates can pour their views

hi today i came to know tht imt has started a campus in dubai.
this thread can be used to discuss regd it.
any of puys having any info can share and also interested candidates can pour their views

any of puys having any info can share and also interested candidates can pour their views

IMT in Dubai ?? :wow: :wow: And, already started ??

Where did you got this information from ?? ??: ??:

Where do u got this info...
as far as my knowledge goes there is no IMT in Dubai at this time......

Thats true man, thats true

Here is the link : http://www.imt.edu/page.asp?pageid=news_top.asp?option=News&choice;=Current%20News&id;=72

Hi ameen..
thanks for starting this thread.
Yes i visited imt web n found the link for dubai campus.
the site is www.imtdubai.org
I am keen applying for this but i hvaen'e decided whether to go for 2 yrs full time or exe-full time MBA.
But, they have not provided us with any info regarding the appliation form dead lines.
Can u find the info from IMT, G?
I mailed them but if they receive more n more mails, they defintely respond.

I applied for GMBA-SPJAIN. So far, i did not get any response from them. Some of my GD batch mates already got confirmation. So, don' t want to take any risks.

My rejection list: SCMHRD, SIOM, GIM, LIBA, GLIM:(

I got 83.23 percentile in CAT n ready to take their test (IMT test)
Although my score is enough (i think) for dubai, jus avoiding risk.

Nyway, will be visitin this thread n posting if i get any further info.

Bye

guys

this is a surprising news..
ne idea abt the placements..faculty..anything which shld motivate the students to spend 15lac at imt dubai??

i applied to spjain dubai as well..but no news as of now..CAT 90.69%

guys

this is a surprising news..
ne idea abt the placements..faculty..anything which shld motivate the students to spend 15lac at imt dubai??

i applied to spjain dubai as well..but no news as of now..CAT 90.69%

hmmm... Dubai seems to be a hot destination for all these Indian B-Skools. First, it was SP Jain and now IMT.... Way to go !!
s@g@ciOusDUDe Says
hmmm... Dubai seems to be a hot destination for all these Indian B-Skools. First, it was SP Jain and now IMT.... Way to go !!

wht do u ppl think..worth it??
wht wld be the cut offs..etc etc..?..i dont think there wld be many hassels in getting an admission over there??

guys it will start this year. it would be first batch.i called up today and tried to get some info.they said ads regd. this wud be out in few days.
tried to ask about fees as well but not much info given.
keep pouring ur views information broucher can be downloaded frm the site imtdubai.org

:neutral:
wht do u ppl think..worth it??
wht wld be the cut offs..etc etc..?..i dont think there wld be many hassels in getting an admission over there??

Ya, I don't think it should be very hard to get thru !! :neutral: Infact, I wonder if they will find enuf ppl for this yrs batch. ??:
:neutral:

Ya, I don't think it should be very hard to get thru !! :neutral: Infact, I wonder if they will find enuf ppl for this yrs batch. ??:

Dude..
i thought the same when i was applying for SPJCM - global logistics mgmt, coz they r starting this program from this yr only. So fa, my admission is not confirmed. They r seriously lookin for good exp.
When i applied for Great Lakes, I thought that its goin to be a cake walk for me. But, they directly rejected me. Whether the seats r filled or not, theyr looking for right establishing. Fo this, they need good students.
So, its better v not underestimate the institute.
Gave a mail to their office.
They said an ad will be comin in the news paper n then the admission process starts.
So, we can expect good no of applications, looking at IMT PROFILE n too much competition.
So, lets gear up seriously.

Fee! for exe-mba, it costs u around 10+ lakhs.
They said that they provide lateral placements

Fee for MBA 2 yrs will be 15+ lakhs.
They promised to provide placements.

Will be in touch with this thread.
Ameen ! if u know any more info,pls post the same

Cheers..
Dude..
i thought the same when i was applying for SPJCM - global logistics mgmt, coz they r starting this program from this yr only. So fa, my admission is not confirmed. They r seriously lookin for good exp.
When i applied for Great Lakes, I thought that its goin to be a cake walk for me. But, they directly rejected me. Whether the seats r filled or not, theyr looking for right establishing. Fo this, they need good students.
They said an ad will be comin in the news paper n then the admission process starts.
So, we can expect good no of applications, looking at IMT PROFILE n too much competition.

Cheers..

Relax buddy. I'm not trying to underestimate the instt. Take it easy.

I just said what I thought. Also, I said that keeping in mind the fact that they are coming out with this at a time when most of the people have already decided upon the place they are heading to this year. (MY OPINION - could be wrong also )

i think fees is too much let the ad come that might clear more doubts

Dude..

Cheers..

Hello Frens,
As far as the placement,fee,admission deadlines & the facilities to b provided by the IMT folks at their Dubai campus all i could say that there is no proper/not at all information abt them in the information brochure provided at their website .
Inspite of repeatdly calling them the response from the adcom people is quite low key so theres lot of doubt clarification yet to b attained from them

Have to wait for their ad

hey puys
finally the ad is thr in today's paper... me game for it... thx for starting ths thread... nebody who has ne info on the dubai campus plz share... is it worth it... the 15 lac fees... hw to register for the IMT test.. me a fresher and cat score 88.90. don think it'll be enuf so gonna go for the IMT test but no info regarding the test on website or .pdf prospectus... how to apply for it? neone got ne info?
bye

Hi guys,

Just saw the ad in today's newspaper. Very keen on applying 4 it. However I hav a CAT score of only 88.09 percentile. Also I hav work ex of only 6 months till now. Am i eligible to apply? Guys with info, pls help.

can u post as to in wch newspaper daily the ad has come ???
err m unable to find the fees mentioned anyver though havent yet read the whole prspectus ..
is dat in the prospectus ??

Hi guys,

Just saw the ad in today's newspaper. Very keen on applying 4 it. However I hav a CAT score of only 88.09 percentile. Also I hav work ex of only 6 months till now. Am i eligible to apply? Guys with info, pls help.

hey dude..

i think it wont be much of prob for u gettin through..