Ims - simcat 6 discussions , scores.

just gave SIMCAT-6

scored 105
for the first time scored above 90
but i was bit disappointed with the LR section
it was way too easy actually NO BRAINER questions all of them
rest of the section was havin mixed bag questions
overall the paper was tending towards the easier side

this was my first SimCat.......i found it a lot easier than the other mocks (of CL and Time).......CAT will definitely be a lot tougher than this.......

QA & DI: 16A 14C 40
VA & LR: 30A 27C 78

OA: 118

I will treat this as a confidence booster

is this the most easiest paper among all simcats till now ?
jus want to know the difficulty level of the paper when compared to other simcats ....... i am unable to come to an opinion regarding its difficulty level :)

dude you'l laugh at the questions of LR
and every1 is scorin above 100 wtf..

rest were okay type
but definitely the easiest SIMCAT you'l come across..

IMS has the worst infrastructure of all institutes.... i thnk they pay peanuts to their IT guys. gave the entire test tonite and when I submitted their server went down. its been more than an hour and i dnt knw the status of my test.. @#$@!%%

hirakms Says
IMS has the worst infrastructure of all institutes.... i thnk they pay peanuts to their IT guys. gave the entire test tonite and when I submitted their server went down. its been more than an hour and i dnt knw the status of my test.. @#$@!%%

Finally got the score:

QA/DI - 18A 16C 2W 46
VA/LR - 27A 20C 7W 53 :splat: (Not happy with accuracy here!!! I cant comprehend the wierd logic they have given in 2-3 ques)

Total - 99

Simcat-6 was definitely the easiest paper i have given....
A complete no brainer LR(still messed up 1 of them:splat:) n a very simple DI(got them all)....!!
Section 1-67(25A,23C)
Section 2-63(29A,23C)....(VA-37...first tym above 20 in SIMCATS..)
OA-130:D.....!!!!
Kind of dream score but luking at fellow aspirants score luks lyk ordinary.Still a confidence booster..;)

Simcat-6 was definitely the easiest paper i have given....
A complete no brainer LR(still messed up 1 of them:splat:) n a very simple DI(got them all)....!!
Section 1-67(25A,23C)
Section 2-63(29A,23C)....(VA-37...first tym above 20 in SIMCATS..)
OA-130:D.....!!!!
Kind of dream score but luking at fellow aspirants score luks lyk ordinary.Still a confidence booster..;)

what are u talking about man, i saw ur score on ims roll of honour your rank is 2 ...
btw my score:
sec1 33
sec2 67

Okeyish Scores...Mock was on the easier side

QA+DI: 19A 16C 3W 45
VA+LR: 28A 18C 10W 44

OA: 47A 34C 13W 89

Got 94..48,46...The easiest of all SIMCATs...LR pretty straightforward...

Section1 -41 :splat:
Section2 -62

OA - 103:oops::oops:

The easiest paper of my life.... IMS is under preparing us.

IMS folks did not even bother to give a new RC. They used the RC's from Ace CAT's :shocked:.... This shows their seriousness in preparing the question paper

111.....two ques in 1st section i marked...but the solution showed it was unmarked...otherwise it would hv been 117.......simple and straightforward paper......no fun in solving......

OA : 92
Sec 1 : 44
Sec 2 : 48

seeing the trend of scores on the higher side, not expecting more than 97 percentile in this one.. :splat:

so a downfall from the previous simcat where i scored 97.3 percentile

Simcat 7

QADI-27A 21C 57
Well i guess too many sitters...had dere been few gud qs it wld have been a CAT lvl...y do v have the option NONE OF THESE...coz of which i committed two silly mistakes...nt happy wid the score..cld hv easily scored..15 more..had i nt committed dese many mistakes...
VALR-30A 23C 62
Well barring VA nthin was really CAT lvl in dis simcat..though a gud confidence booster..
RC's wr of gud quality..succint yet very tricky...
LR was pathetic...dey cld hv raised its lvl very easily...
OA-57A 44C 119

Cutoff predictions
QA 44-47
VA 48-52
OA 100-105

got 22 + 63 = 85 ,
LR was crap ,
RCs were confusing ....
Overall VA was okay types...

How did u find the quant guys ?

After a series of bad AIMCATS, SIMCAT 6 turned out to be a real soothing and 'feel-good' experience kinda paper.

My Scores -
OA - 138
DI+QA - 20C/4W - 56
VA+LR - 28C/2W - 82 :D

A confidence booster for sure!

This test got the funniest LR but still I got 2 of them wrong. I have that caliber to do so.
My scores are
OA 121
QA DI 70 (C 24 W 2)
LR VA 51 (C 20 W 9)

Got :

QA : 35 ,I screwed it somehow,found one Q wid wrong options ..
VA LR: 64

Suja

sec1 25c1w 74
sec2 27c3w 78

o/a 52c 4w 152

someone pls tell me percentiles for this.
since i did "ctrl+" while reading the RCs, when i submitted the test, the answers were not evaluated correctly. Actually har question ke options do baar print hue hai(because of increasing font). But anyways test report mein har ek question ke explanation mein jo correct option mentioned hai uske hisaab se ye score hai mera.
the trend of scoring well in easy tests continues, and getting pummelled in tought tests...kal 1210 diya - 91, aaj simcat6-152 :shocked:

Simcat 6

QA + DI : 31 (21A 13C 8W)
VA + LR : 48 (28A 19C 9W)

OA : 79 (49A 32C 17W)

I am in a bad need to improve my accuracy in quant.