IMS Simcat 2011

Hello Puys… Yesterday i visited IMS centre in jamshedpur and got these informations. TEST Series may start from mid june. There are 3 type of TEST Series… 1.) 1500 /- (includes 23 SIMCAT) 2.) 2500 /- (includes 23 SIMCAT…

Hello Puys...

Yesterday i visited IMS centre in jamshedpur and got these informations.

TEST Series may start from mid june.

There are 3 type of TEST Series..

1.) 1500 /- (includes 23 SIMCAT)

2.) 2500 /- (includes 23 SIMCAT +10 ACECAT + 3 CDS + other tests any 2 like XAT, SNAP, FMS.)

3.) 4500 /- (includes all from 2500 /- + GD/PI modules + 2 days workshop programme for IIM'S call getter)

Even i was an ims student...the pack is worth the money..excellent material...best in the market i shud say...but lil on the tougher side..:)

manumanchester Says
Even i was an ims student...the pack is worth the money..excellent material...best in the market i shud say...but lil on the tougher side..:)

Dear Friends,

This year 1st time i m going 4 CAT. I m really confused which test series i should go...

Plz advice me TIME OR IMS.....
Dear Friends,

This year 1st time i m going 4 CAT. I m really confused which test series i should go...

Plz advice me TIME OR IMS.....

I would suggest you to go with both.A serious aspirant always takes up 2 or 3 test series. TIME ones are on the tougher side(specially DI and Quant).SIMCATs on the other hand are more closer to actual CAT and i liked the VA sections in it.

Hi,;)
Please rate the test series in order of closeness to the Real CAT... giving CAT for the 1st time...so I need lil advice
1.AIMCAT
2.CL - mock
3.IMS
4.any other(plz mention name)

Will join the test series you guys will recommend 😃

Hi,;)
Please rate the test series in order of closeness to the Real CAT... giving CAT for the 1st time...so I need lil advice
1.AIMCAT
2.CL - mock
3.IMS

Will join the test series you guys will recommend :)

I think your rating is quite good.
The 4th one may be needed for your prep. 3 is more than enough.
Hi,;)
1.AIMCAT
2.CL - mock
3.IMS

I would say ,

1. AIMCATS
2. IMS
3. CL

Added to all the above , can try Test Funda mocks .. There are quite descent enough .. Took some 3-4 T.F mocks last year , found it to be quite useful .
Hi,;)
1.AIMCAT
2.CL - mock
3.IMS

AIMCAT is no way close to the real cat for sure..
CL is closest and prepares u the best IMO.

AIMCAT is no way close to the real cat for sure..
CL is closest and prepares u the best IMO.

1.CL Closest to CAT
2 TIME nowhere close (but no of taker are more compared to CL )
3 IMS no Idea
Hi,;)
1.AIMCAT
2.CL - mock
3.IMS

1)IMS
2)CL
3)AIMCAT
I guess two 100 %ilers frm ims

PS:m a student of ims...but dat doesnt mean m biased..its just dat i liked their material...

Hey, does any body know when the test series of IMS getting started?????

Deepakkr97 Says

By the end of June.. Tat's what I heard..
Deepakkr97 Says

First one is on 26th june....!!!!

how do u know?

Puys pls discuss Test Series on the thread which is already available for it. Dont open new threads when it already exists

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/cat-2011-test-series-schedules-25066343

26th june..open simcat

sadhanandhan n Says
how do u know?

coz i m a IMS student...!!!!
n the first one(26th june) is open simcat..i.e,any body can appear...!!!

Guys does anyone has any of the previous year 2010 SIMCAT paper.Just want to have a look at the paper before joining.

And whether there would be some discount based on our performance in OPEN SIMCAT.

Guys does anyone has any of the previous year 2010 SIMCAT paper.Just want to have a look at the paper before joining.

And whether there would be some discount based on our performance in OPEN SIMCAT.

if u know a senior who was in ims,he must hav got a cd which has all the simcats..;)