IMS MCTs

Hello everyone, Was wondering whether you people have already started with the Part C of the IMS Material. And for those who havent by when do u plan to do so? Will help me chalking out a schedule for myself! Thx, DDW

Hello everyone,

Was wondering whether you people have already started with the Part C of the IMS Material. And for those who havent by when do u plan to do so? Will help me chalking out a schedule for myself!

Thx,
DDW

My MCT -1 test at ims centre is tomm at 6:00 pm
so will post u then abt how i did?

hey..

not yet started with the MCT's...maybe on 19th Sept...shall post scores then..

Ashish

PS - Lomi...the IMS centre there looks to be good for u...i am a corresponence student here..thats why i can do all tests fast...the regular students have just done ACT 3..they arent allowed to do so many mocks here...

no ashish. There are 2 types of courses in IMS. One is classic and other is catapult. Am in catapult so i do my test earlier compared to classic who do it lil later than me.

hey lomi...

no.. i am talkin of the Catapult students itself here....they arent allowed to take mocks so soon....they are not given all the ACTs at once....maybe in 1 week or 2 weeks..

comparitively u r in a better position...

Ashish

hey lomi...

no.. i am talkin of the Catapult students itself here....they arent allowed to take mocks so soon....they are not given all the ACTs at once....maybe in 1 week or 2 weeks..

comparitively u r in a better position...

Ashish

Hi above guys, plz help me to choose the better one.. I did never appear for CAT exam, but I scored 43.5 in diagnostic test arranged by IMS.. Which one will be suitable for me? Catapult or Classic? Plz guide me ASAP. Thanks in advance.
SeedyNew1 Says
Hi above guys, plz help me to choose the better one.. I did never appear for CAT exam, but I scored 43.5 in diagnostic test arranged by IMS.. Which one will be suitable for me? Catapult or Classic? Plz guide me ASAP. Thanks in advance.

Hi SeedyNew1
You've bumped into a thread that was dead 7 years ago
Why don't ask your query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2011-cat-coaching-classes-queries-25054329
Hi SeedyNew1
You've bumped into a thread that was dead 7 years ago
Why don't ask your query here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2011-cat-coaching-classes-queries-25054329

hey thanks for the prompt reply :)
actually i searched in google typing "IMS catapult+classic" and ended up getting this thread, that's why, it's a mistake, don't spam me.. sorry 😞