IMS MBA Consultants

Has anyone enrolled with IMS for mba admission consulting. Guys pls let me know if you know anything about IMS consultants. From there sites it looks like they have done a pretty good job. Guys pls help me Im really running short of time. Al…

Has anyone enrolled with IMS for mba admission consulting. Guys pls let me know if you know anything about IMS consultants. From there sites it looks like they have done a pretty good job. Guys pls help me Im really running short of time.

Also let me know if there are any other good mba consultants

hey buddy ... Even i am searching for the same...

Please let me know about it ..

Same bucket :))

Are these the same ones which also do CAT coaching? if yes then they suck

I can assure you the IMS consultants , at least in Bangalore, are not worth the big bucks you need to pay for them...

Thanks Deep!

zahirx Says
Are these the same ones which also do CAT coaching? if yes then they suck

hi i think IMs is really good, they have done a very good job with the admissions especially with US schools they counselore are amazing

I do know of MBA Admissions Consultants focussed on tier 1 MBA programs abroad - I actually am a consultant with one of them. If you wnat any details feel free to get in touch with me.

Hi Kavita,

I am looking for an MBA admissions consultant. How do i get in touch with you.

-mA

You can reach me at

Mod Edit: No advertising on PG.

Hi Kavita,

Please let me know how i can contact you for admission consulting. you can drop a PM with your contact detail.

Thanks,
Gagan

Hi Gagan,

Thanks for your email. You can email me at [email protected].

Best regards,
Kavita

hi i am from guntur doing btech 4th year. my percent is 70. i will write gmat in september 2010. i have no work experience. how much score should i get to get admit into good b-school only in U.S.A.
Is ims consultancy provides best b-school for me without work experience.. please reply me as soon as possible..

How is Chopra's Bangalore for Admission Consulting for BSchool (US).?

And how about Ja m boo ree Bangalore

Considering for essay editing and reviewing ??

I suggest you have a minimum work exp of 2 years and then apply to schools in the US. Anyways, your GMAT score will be valid for 5 years. Even if you land up with an excellent GMAT score, the fact that you have no work exp will deter your chances of securing admission. Most US schools would require atleast 2 years of work exp.

Abhishek

hi i am from guntur doing btech 4th year. my percent is 70. i will write gmat in september 2010. i have no work experience. how much score should i get to get admit into good b-school only in U.S.A.
Is ims consultancy provides best b-school for me without work experience.. please reply me as soon as possible..

I suggest you have a minimum work exp of 2 years and then apply to schools in the US. Anyways, your GMAT score will be valid for 5 years. Even if you land up with an excellent GMAT score, the fact that you have no work exp will deter your chances of securing admission. Most US schools would require atleast 2 years of work exp.

Abhishek

can i do MS in Finance through gmat when i complete my btech. is there any good carrer after completing MS finance course like jobs in US...

hi , i am looking for MBA consultants in bangalore . Can you help me in regard to this . Please contact me @ 9886478620

After applying and getting dinged at various schools last year I decided to go for a admission consultant and after a lot of reserach decided to go for MBADream.in and I couldn't have done any better. One of the reason I choose them was because they are experts with indian applicants. Add to it a solid track record of getting more than 99% of the applicants admitted into their preffered MBA program you have a winner in my eyes.

Getting 7 interview invites from TOP 20 schools already combined with Admits from 2 schools in top 20 with full scholarships is testament to the fact that mbadream worked wonders.