IMS DAVV,Indore(2013-2015)

Admissions to IMS DAVV will be carried out by M.P. DTE(Bhopal). The process is starting from 21st june.The last date to apply is 8th july 2013. Pls refer to MP DTE’s website for further details. Redirect Notice

Admissions to IMS DAVV will be carried out by M.P. DTE(Bhopal).
The process is starting from 21st june.The last date to apply is 8th july 2013.

Pls refer to MP DTE's website for further details.

ATB

Is School of Economics davv is good for doing MBA and is the placements are good or not.

hi ,my AIR is 102 and belong to gen male outside mp category. what are my odds of getting mba hr in ims?

hey wd cmat score 192.. do i stand a chance in ims?

@ greedyanimal in davv cet

@ greedyanimal

ok but at AIR 102 would i get hr course ,as i can see in the davv's cet seat distribution option total seats for hr in UR-OP are only 18.

€‹

€‹

Is MBA(IB) is a good choice from davv and what are there placement status.......

hey do ims admits through ATMA ... i got 98.25 percentile in 9th june atma .. Am I late applying , whats the procedure .. pls guide

The first Merit list list is out.Anybody willing to take admission in IMS,DAVV?

I've got IIPS. Anyone from bhopal?

hi friends, need some advice, i hv got IMS DAVV indore also i'm selected in IIITM gwalior still confused between the two. Please advice me its urgent. Thank you.

Anybody who has joined IMS for 2013-2015?

Hi friends I want to know about NRI seats in DAVV indore.I checked the site; there are seats reserved for this quota.I am in US right now but I am basically from MP and also looking forward to give MPMET and DAVV CET if possible.My questions are:-

1. What are the chances to get admission in IMS in NRI seat ?

2.Which course is better MBA(FT) or MBA(FA) {I am afraid that MBA(FA) is only recognised by DAVV but liked the course structute as I want to fully concentrate in financial service sector}

3.Do I need to come india for filling entrance form or I can fill it online from US itself?

4.Usually when the entrance exam is held(month)?

i got 57 percentile in xat, mat 516 marks , cmat 84 and cat 35 percentile

how much is neede to get ims indre

which xam is required to appear?

Hello...ims indore accepts raw scores or %iles for admission through cmat??

i got 80.9%ile in feb cmat...n scored 108.....

wats d cut off for cmat dis year?

do i stand a chance to get into ims indore?

pls help 😃

hi...friends ....need some advice, i hav got mat 500 rank and 65%tles ...so can i get ims or not??? pls reply ....thank you

Feb CMAT score :174 marks (87%ile)
Sept CMAT score: 130 marks (89%ile)
ATMA : 76%ile
MP Domicile !
Will this suffice to get IMS or should i give MP CET ?
What is the placement scene for IMS ? 100%? Average package ?

Wch clg from Prestige, ims davv, iips, jaipuria institute is gud in indore?????