Importance of 10+ 2 at time of choosing a college or at time of campusing

HiI am preparing for CAT 2014…My CAT 2013 score was 90 percentile …so confident of making this about 95 this time …With this much score I may get a seat in top 25 colleges… But my question is due to bad health at exam time my 10+2 sco…

Hi

I am preparing for CAT 2014..My CAT 2013 score was 90 percentile ..so confident of making this about 95 this time ...With this much score I may get a seat in top 25 colleges..

But my question is due to bad health at exam time my 10+2 score was very low (60%..Just 1st div) (With graduation 75%)..So how much problem it will create at time of my admission to a college or if I get a admission then at the time of campus recruitment at time of passing out (Most important )How much values companies (A category) give to the 10+2 mark....(Right now am engineer with top Indian Software Company with 2+ experience)

Believe it will help many like me rolleyes

First of all, it's CAT 2013 you must be aiming for (not CAT 2012). If you are sure of getting into one of the top 25 colleges, I don't think recruitment after MBA is something you should be worried about right now. You have good amount of work ex by your side. Try to make it to SP Jain, FMS, XLRI etc. Percentages does matter at time of recruitment but more importantly, it's your performance in the B school that will ultimately decide the platform you will get after MBA.