Imperial-Tanaka (OR) IE Business School - Advice needed

Hei folks, I solicit ur urgent help/advice. I am from a technical(IT) background and am keen on the Technology sector post MBA. I have few of these admits : Imperial College London, Lancaster and IE Business School (IMBA - English). So now …

Hei folks,

I solicit ur urgent help/advice. I am from a technical(IT) background and am keen on the Technology sector post MBA. I have few of these admits : Imperial College London, Lancaster and IE Business School (IMBA - English).
So now the choice has come down to Imperial vs IE for me. Let me put down few details to kick-start the discussion.

Imperial-Tanaka : Imperial is a world class university (in world's top 5 - right in the league of Oxford, Cambridge and Yale). The reputation of the bschool is fast catching up and it has already carved a niche for itself in Technology, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. Its location in London is a great plus.

IE: Almost all the global mba rankings rate it in world's top 15.
Great for entrepreneurship.

This being the case, I am finding it really tough to decide between Imperial and IE. Any clue how both these brands are perceived by the industry internationally?
Please do advise.

Regards,
mbaapp08

Hei guys...Imperial and IE students/alums and even others who've explored options in Europe - please do chip in...share your views..would be of help to me and other people in a similar situation..

Thanks,
mbaapp08