IMP: Info on Mckinsey Knowledge Center

Hi guys, I am a Delhi University final year student. I hv received a job offer from Mckinsey Knowledge Center for the position of Junior research analyst. In the coming week AT karney, Inductis, Grail, Rocsearch among others are also c…

Hi guys,

I am a Delhi University final year student.

I hv received a job offer from Mckinsey Knowledge Center for the position of Junior research analyst. In the coming week AT karney, Inductis, Grail, Rocsearch among others are also coming to campus.

I am intersted in inductis as it is offering more money and also the position is frontend, while the work at MCKC will be completely backend but the good thing is it comes with the name Mckinsey.

Which one do you guys believe will look better on my resume as my plan is to do an MBA from an international B-school or try ISB in 2-3 years time

Any help will be deeply appretiated.

Yash

Go for Inductis anyday. MCKC is not Mck. The quality of work/selectivity is not too high either.I am not sure what ATK is offering, but if its the same research/capability/backend center- Stay Away!

Inductis is a pretty good break for someone right out of college. Money is good and from what Ive heard, quality of work is pretty decent in terms of what you work with.

Inductis should be your first choice. The quality of people there is really good and you will learn a lot from your peers. Rocsearch also have high value added assignments but in case if you do not get in inductis, i will suggest you to go to MCKC. Mckinsey brand name will help a lot. Within 2-3 years, by the time you want to do MBA you will get a rise in rank which will also put your CV in good shape.

Buddy, you are lucky ! Getting job offers as an undergrad student 😃 . May i know in which college you are ? (I guess SRCC or sukhdev college of business studies (BBA)

Hi...am looking for a break into the Analytics field. I am a fresher, just about to complete my undergrad from NIT, Surat. I have been going through the various company sites but have hardly found them welcoming the freshers. Is there anyone who could help me?? :

Would really appreciate some help here puys!

Hi guys,

I am a Delhi University final year student.

I hv received a job offer from Mckinsey Knowledge Center for the position of Junior research analyst. In the coming week AT karney, Inductis, Grail, Rocsearch among others are also coming to campus.

I am intersted in inductis as it is offering more money and also the position is frontend, while the work at MCKC will be completely backend but the good thing is it comes with the name Mckinsey.

Which one do you guys believe will look better on my resume as my plan is to do an MBA from an international B-school or try ISB in 2-3 years time

Any help will be deeply appretiated.

Yash

hi everyone
i m gonna complete my ma eco this summer from a poor coleege
is it possible for a guy like me to have entry into inductis?
as this big gun has

wld appreciate ur reply
Hi...am looking for a break into the Analytics field. I am a fresher, just about to complete my undergrad from NIT, Surat. I have been going through the various company sites but have hardly found them welcoming the freshers. Is there anyone who could help me?? :

Would really appreciate some help here puys!

chk symphony services in Bangalore

Hi

I've been through a lot of threads on McKC on this forum itself. However, my case is a bit different and need your advice on it!

I'm working as a Software Engineer for the past 2.1 years in one of the best IT companies in Gurgaon. Academics wise, i've been an excellent performer. I'm pursuing PhD in Software Estimation (IT Management). I'm a ME (Gold-Medalist) in Computer Integarted Manufaturing form PEC, Chandigarh and a B.Tech (Mechanical).

With this profile, i'm looking for a career shift in IT Consulting. McKC seems to be one of the options where i wish to apply in PRACTICE RESEARCH area. However, i wish to be advised regarding:

1) In my opinion, joining salary package at McKC should not be less than 12 Lacs per annum for me. Am i right in hoping so? And what about other benefits and Cash in Hand component?

2) What are the alternative IT Consulting companies where i can apply to in NCR Region except McKC?

Thanks & regards
J. Pratap

hi i have got a final call from gim and an offer from MCKC-strategis.what should i do??

Hi guys,
I'm a student at Delhi University. I've got an interview call from McKC for the position of Junior Research Analyst and already have an offer from E&Y;(Analyst) and Google(Ad Words Rep).
I plan on doing an MBA 2-3 years down the line. Which position has better prospects?? and should I go for the McKC interview because i've heard it's a back-end job and has crazy hours.
Thanks for your help.

Even i got a call...do u hve any idea abt the pay package