IMI Final Shortlist out

Hey, Guys, IMI final short list is out. It is put up at the campus. They might put up the list on the site by midnight. I’m in. Chao…mein Sorry Guys. Just found out the discussion is going on in some other thread on this. …

Hey, Guys,
IMI final short list is out.
It is put up at the campus. They might put up the list on the site by midnight.
I'm in.
Chao.....mein

Sorry Guys.
Just found out the discussion is going on in some other thread on this.

Mods LOCK IT

Plz continue here
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imi-results-out-mg-25006085

CHANGE IN CRITERIA
I have gone through the selection criteria on IMI website. I have addressed a change in criteria as ever before.
Here your statement says:
If a candidate has not yet graduated and, therefore, not entered his/her graduation marks,
then the average of class X marks and class XII marks will be used instead of the
graduation marks in the composite score computation process. If a candidate who has not
yet graduated has entered marks obtained in graduation till the penultimate year of the
course, then those marks entered will be used in the composite score computation
process.:detective:
I ask you if a student is getting nearly 60% in graduation by the penultimate year, how can you modify this and rather input it as their average of marks in X and XII, which turns out to be nearly 82% and thereby ignoring a candidate who has secured 68-69 % in graduation who might be leading as far as average of X and XII is concerned.
Therefore, I request you to please correct your result as per the justification we seek, otherwise we are going to media for this injustice.

Some of u who r selected.. will find it all crap....
Well I dont bother.... I am concerned about only those who are hurt due to this discrepancy.. Some one who is even getting calls from IIMs.... is not getting call from IMI.. What a nuisance..!!!!

Do Reply to the post... whoever agrees. to our point of view....
CHANGE IN CRITERIA
I have gone through the selection criteria on IMI website. I have addressed a change in criteria as ever before.
Here your statement says:
If a candidate has not yet graduated and, therefore, not entered his/her graduation marks,
then the average of class X marks and class XII marks will be used instead of the
graduation marks in the composite score computation process. If a candidate who has not
yet graduated has entered marks obtained in graduation till the penultimate year of the
course, then those marks entered will be used in the composite score computation
process.:detective:
I ask you if a student is getting nearly 60% in graduation by the penultimate year, how can you modify this and rather input it as their average of marks in X and XII, which turns out to be nearly 82% and thereby ignoring a candidate who has secured 68-69 % in graduation who might be leading as far as average of X and XII is concerned.
Therefore, I request you to please correct your result as per the justification we seek, otherwise we are going to media for this injustice.

Some of u who r selected.. will find it all crap....
Well I dont bother.... I am concerned about only those who are hurt due to this discrepancy.. Some one who is even getting calls from IIMs.... is not getting call from IMI.. What a nuisance..!!!!

Do Reply to the post... whoever agrees. to our point of view....

Well nobody will say its crap because any action needs justification. Having said that, please dont revive 4 yr old threads for this purpose. :D

I suggest you take this up with the authorities. You can contact nikhil_aero for the same.

Mods please close this thread;

continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/37443-2009-11-imi-delhi-call-15.html#post1393865