IMI Delhi Call Getters Discussion 2014-16

Congratulations to all the candidates who have it to the WAT/PI process of IMI.. To all those who could not make it, there is something better in store for you For those for have made it to the next round, the game has just begun! The fight for ...

Congratulations to all the candidates who have it to the WAT/PI process of IMI.. To all those who could not make it, there is something better in store for you
For those for have made it to the next round, the game has just begun! The fight for 300 seats intensifies now.. So prepare hard and put your best foot forward.. We would be there to assist you through your admission process..
The cut offs for 2014-16 batch are as follows:

PGDM-Delhi: CAT percentile - Overall 91.6, Quant 60 Verbal 70; GMAT 650

Xth 60%, XII 60% Graduation 60%

PGDHRM: CAT percentile- Overall 86, Quant 60 Verbal 65; GMAT 600

Xth 60%, XIIth 60% & Graduation 60%

PGDM (Banking & Insurance): CAT percentile- Overall 87, Quant 60 & Verbal 70; GMAT 600

Xth 60%, XIIth 60% & Graduation 60%

For all those who have been shortlisted, you can also join the call getters' facebook group on the following link

https://www.facebook.com/groups/224644234385652/

You will have to send in your CAT/GMAT registration number to any of the admins along with your request to be able to join the group

Wish you all the very best for the subsequent processes.. Hope to see a lot of you on campus in June 😃

What are the next stage processes? and the weight age of each in da final criteria?

Hi all,
Please help me with the link where i can check shortlist??

Are dates for the process out?
@akarshp

Where can we check the shortlist...?? I tried the following links..but both on login showed my application form..does that mean I am not short-listed..????

Kindly help me out..!!

Hello sir...i have been shortlisted for both PGDM and PGDMHR....hypothetically speaking if i get a date which is clashing with some other college then would it possible to change the date for the IMI interviews...i am asking this as some of the colleges have already disclosed their dates and asking them to change a week of declaration would be difficult for them...thanx in advance 😃

will WAT be an elimination round??

I have cleared all the cut off but still in the status its showing that I am not shortlisted. What should I do ?

you have any idea , that which was the least percentile that converted last yr, with average performance in all the tests ?

placements highlights 2014? at imi delhi pgdm

placements report of 2013 in PGDM HR??

IS hrm COURSE GENUINELY WORTH JOINING??

Hello everyone. This message is for all call getters :)

Hope you have started gearing up for the WAT/PI process.

To help you further with your preparation, the Admissions Committee is launching a unique mentorship programme called " BUDDY CONNECT-2014 ".
The idea of the programme is to assign a mentor (a current IMI student) who will assist you through your entire admission process.

He/She will share his/her experiences from last year and other relevant information. You could also expect assistance about the latest happenings in college that would help you know the college better.

To join the program, please send a join request along with a private message stating your CAT SR number to any of the admins.

In your best interest, it is advisable that you try to get as much information as you can before you head for your WAT/PI process. Your mentors will be assigned to you shortly through facebook

message.

Happy Interacting. Cheers!!

Do imi follow any reservation ?😠

Thank God. Saved money. Narrowly missed the cutoff.

I have forgot the password and username of admission link .. and "forgot password" link is also not working .. so i am unable to access my profile .. i may miss any further info. regarding gdpi dates .. please convey this to your site maintenance team .. or tell me if there is any other alternative..

A Reminder for all SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ( PGDM/ PGDM-BI/ PGDM-HR )

Hope you have started gearing up for the WAT/PI process. To help you further with your preparation, the Admissions Committee is launching a unique mentorship programme called "BUDDY CONNECT-2014". The idea of the programme is to assign a mentor (a current IMI student) who will assist you through your entire admission process. He/She will share his/her experiences from last year and other relevant information. You could also expect assistance about the latest happenings in college that would help you know the college better.

To join the program, please send a join request to below group

Please note: merely sending request is not enough. You will have to message your CAT ID to any of the group admins to get approval.

In your best interest, it is advisable that you try to get as much information as you can before you head for your WAT/PI process. Your mentors will be assigned to you shortly through a facebook message.

Happy Interacting. Cheers!!

gd pi ki dates kab aaengi??

Okay is it only me who dint get mail regarding shortlist? 😐 worried now !! @dipesh_faganiya Pls help