IMI Delhi 2014-16 Final Converts

*Congratulations to all the call getters for making it to IMI Delhi. All the waitlisted candidates need not get disappointed. Last year, the waitlist moved till almost 300. So don't lose hope yet. The last date for paying the first instalment/rete...

Congratulations to all the call getters for making it to IMI Delhi. All the waitlisted candidates need not get disappointed. Last year, the waitlist moved till almost 300. So don't lose hope yet. The last date for paying the first instalment/retention fees is Wednesday 2nd May.

The Fee payable is Rs.2,82,500/- lacs (Tuition fees-2,37,500 + Rs 45,000/-Half year Hostel Fees) for self sponsored candidates and Rs.4,57,500/- lacs (Tuition fees-4,12,500 + Rs 45,000/-Half year Hostel Fees) for company sponsored candidates.

Final converts can join the following Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/502921616496358/

by filling the following google doc

http://goo.gl/II0OTY

Welcome to the IMI Family.. See you all on campus in June πŸ˜ƒ

Hey! Can we deposit fees on Saturday?

Converted with 93.54 in CAT. Still cant believe it rolleyesπŸŽ‚

You have been wait-listed for PGDM-Delhi

and den it says

Dear Candidate,CONGRATULATIONS ……………….. Based on your application for admission to our post graduate programs in our DELHI Campus, we are pleased to inform you that you have been provisionally selected for admission, as per details given above. A detailed letter, containing the terms and conditions of this offer, will be sent to you by courier in the next few days at the mailing address provided.

what does this mean..am i selected or waitlisted and if waitlisted den at what number??

Converted.. not joining.. WL moves by 1 .

Converted but confused. Though already converted IMT-G

Congratulations to all converted candidates.... I have created a Whatsapp group for IMI - Delhi PGDM converts so that we can discuss extensively.... Please feel free to drop ur phone numbers here so that i will add u...

mgmg😁

1 Like

Guys what's the refund policy once you pay the required fees?

Waitlisted for PGDM Delhi.
Very confused between IMI /IMT DCP/ NIRMA/ FORE PGDM.
Please help

when the classes will commence from

Converted at 94%ile😁 Is there any loan options available or else we need to pay on our own?rolleyes

how do we get to know what is our wait list number

FB group...PG thread....same posts same replies mgπŸ˜²πŸ˜ πŸ˜‰

some1 plz. result ka link post kr do.. i m nt getting it

I am waitlisted for PGDM Delhi .. others two converted ... wanted to know the waitlist no for PGDM delhi .

96.67 yet waitlisted no converts till yet desperate to knw waitlist number plz let me knw if any1 has any idea abt waitlist number

@akarshp , @dipesh_faganiya :What is the total number of selected candidates including buffer calls?
Also yeh buffer calls last year bhi tha kya?

Hey @akarshp
When I am entering my SR# here

It is showing :CAT# not found in our records.
Is that a reject?

I have opted only for Delhi-PGDM.

hey anyone from ANDHRA