IMI Bhubaneswar - PGDM 2012-14 Admission Notification.

*Hello Fellow Puys !!* Process for Admissions 2012 at International Management Institute (IMI) , Bhubaneswar for PGDM (2012-14)Batch has started ... *Click below to download Admission Bulletin 2012* http://www.imi.edu/Uploads/Admission...

Hello Fellow Puys !!

Process for Admissions 2012 at International Management Institute (IMI) , Bhubaneswar for PGDM (2012-14)Batch has started ...

Click below to download Admission Bulletin 2012
http://www.imi.edu/Uploads/AdmissionBulletin2012.pdf
Eligibility for admission
Education background

To be eligible for admission to the PGDM Program, the participants must posses a Bachelors degree or equivalent, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for admission to post-graduate programs. The bachelors degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years education after completing higher secondary schooling under the 10+2 system or equivalent. Candidates appearing in the final year of their bachelors degree or equivalent are also eligible, provided they furnish the proof of having met the minimum eligibility criteria by September 30, 2012. Candidates who are unable to comply with this requirement may be asked to withdraw from the program. It is desired that candidates complete all academic requirements before joining the program to enable them to keep pace with the rigor and internal assessment schedule of the program.

Participant profile

Participants for the PGDM programme, may be from any discipline such as Engineering, Humanities, Commerce or Economics, Medicine or any other branch of education. Candidates with relevant work experience as also fresh graduates are welcome to apply.

Admission Procedure

IMI admission Bulletin can be downloaded from our website:IMI - International Management Institute

Online application forms are available at Select Stream
Fill up the online application form and submit the same along with the payment of Rs.1900, for one program. (payment by Credit Card/ Debit Card / Demand Draft in favor of International Management Institute, payable at New Delhi).

Applications, complete in all respects, should reach the Admissions Office of IMI on or before November 18, 2011. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
Admission Test

Admission to the program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by The Indian Institute of Management at different Centers all over the country. The CAT examination will be held between October 22 and November 18, 2011. (Refer CAT Bulletin for further details). IMI will receive the test scores from the IIM for those candidates who have appeared in the CAT examination and have also applied to IMI for the PGDM program. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.

Foreign students and NRI sponsored candidates are also eligible and are required to take the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) at a test center outside India, taken not earlier than November 2009, and submit such scores while applying to IMI.

Selection process

Candidates who have appeared for the CAT 2011 examination or furnished valid GMAT score and have applied to IMI will be short listed on the basis of information provided in the application form, CAT scores (sectional and overall) or GMAT score, educational background, marks in 10th, 12th, graduation and work experience. Only short listed candidates will be called for the final stage of the selection process. Group discussion/extempore speaking, personal interview besides other qualitative parameters, including and not restricted to essay writing, will constitute the core components of the final stage of the selection process. The overall objective being to identify and assess the candidates potential for a managerial career.

Interview Centers

Besides Delhi, the selection process is normally conducted at other centers including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar. Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. Candidates should indicate their preferred center(s) for interview in the application form. If a candidates preferred centre is not allotted, for any reason, the candidate will be informed of the change. IMI reserves the right to change any of the centers for the selection process, without assigning any reasons.

Admission Offer

Admission offer will be based on the assessment made during the selection process, defined above, and a list of successful candidates will be announced on IMIs website and offer letters will thereafter be dispatched, to the mailing address provided in the application form. Successful candidates, who have been offered admission, will be required to pay the 1st installment of fee within two weeks of the date of offer, failing which the offer shall stand lapsed and admission will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list, without any further intimation.

Click here to apply online

Select Stream

wat about the cut off percentile of imi bhubaneshwar?

kindly tell us the cut off percentile

will imi bhubaneshwar accept gmat scores ?

did imi is accpeting cmat scores

CAT cut off for last year please.

My cat scores are
qa 81.3
va 74.7
oa 79.83
can i expect a call?

Ok i am really ashamed and saddened after seeing my CAT %ile
here's my case
10th-78%(ICSE)
12th-82.6%(CBSE)
btech-64.8%(till 6th sem) ....... no work ex
here comes the misery
CAT percentile only and only 65.57%ile (feeling really ashamed was expecting 80's)

now is there any possibility of getting a call(last ray of hope)

if no....then pls be stern and say "NO bttr luck nxt time"..... and when will be the list out for students who have been called for gd/pi

please somebody reply
what was the cut off for last year??

Hi all,

I want to know the details of IMI bhuvaneshwar and Kolkata campus regarding placements and salary offered.

Profile:
CAT:89%
WorkEx:40 months as of Feb2012

Can anyone help

Hi all,

I want to know the details of IMI bhuvaneshwar and Kolkata campus regarding placements and salary offered.

Profile:

Can anyone help

Hi all,

Profile:

Can anyone help

Its around 6Lakh per annum IMI Bhubhaneshwar. Although i doubt whether IMI Bubhaneshwar has 100% placement record
tushar456 Says
Its around 6Lakh per annum IMI Bhubhaneshwar. Although i doubt whether IMI Bubhaneshwar has 100% placement record

dude as far as i know this college started last year only.:nono::nono::nono::nono:

hi...my cat 11 score is 66.5 %ile
X- 81%
XII-79%
B Tech MECH.-70%
what are my chances of getting selected for gd/pi for imi bhubnshwr if i apply????
plz reply

http://www.imibh.edu.in/index.php?q=list-of-recruite
Guys this is a list of recruiters of IMI Delhi(over the years), not IMI Bhubaneshwar.
I don't think any batch has passed out yet from IMI Bhubaneshwar & Kolkata so no idea can be given about expected packages and all.

hey why cant dis imi bhubaneshwar and kolkatta can take CMAT scores ?????????????????acting like iims

is gmat score being accepted by imi bbsr or its for foreign nationals/ nri's only?

imi kol is accepting gmat scores

do we send cat score card...plz reply

IMI bhuwaneswar, GDPI call came .I got the mail,.