IMI 2009-11 Results/Queries

Hey Guys, The Wait is finally over The first list for IMI Admissions 2009-11 is finally Out http://imi.edu/Admin/WhatsNew/Uploads/FirstList.pdf Here is the Proforma for shortlisted candidates : http://imi.edu/Admin/What…

Hey Guys,

The Wait is finally over

The first list for IMI Admissions 2009-11 is finally Out

http://imi.edu/Admin/WhatsNew/Uploads/FirstList.pdf

Here is the Proforma for shortlisted candidates :

http://imi.edu/Admin/WhatsNew/Uploads/OfferProforma.pdf

Here is a loan offer frm HDFC bank

http://imi.edu/Admin/WhatsNew/Uploads/HDFC.pdf

Here is the Orkut Community for the Juniors ! We had a blast last year on orkut .. Hope You Do the Same this time πŸ˜ƒ ..

orkut -

Congrats Once Again !

Regards,

Parimal

Hi seniors,

I had one query immediately after reading the call list........The following line is written in bold in the PDF........

Please note that this offer is valid subject to seats being vacant at the
time of payment of the first installment of tuition fees.

Does it mean that the earlier we pay, the better position we are in to get a seat???? Does it mean that seats are allotted on first come first serve basis since there apparently are more number of calls than seats.........

Hi seniors,

I had one query immediately after reading the call list........The following line is written in bold in the PDF........

Please note that this offer is valid subject to seats being vacant at the
time of payment of the first installment of tuition fees.

Does it mean that the earlier we pay, the better position we are in to get a seat???? Does it mean that seats are allotted on first come first serve basis since there apparently are more number of calls than seats.........

Ok .. This was a big issue last time .. and im sure it will be this time around too .. neways with time everything gets settled ..

See.. we had 247 peeps on the list and 120 seats , so every1 hurried up because it was a FCFS basis allocation, but eventually we got some wait lists, just to be on the safer side , You can deposit your draft and neways according to AICTE ruling .. u will get all ur money back - 1000 if u withdraw before classes start

Regards,

Parimal

EDIT: But its always better to hurry up, why take chances πŸ˜‰

@ Savy's Query

It is no rank ! and doesnt matter now buddy , all the 190 guys are on the same boat now .. the boat to IMI

Parimal

seniors please clarify why are there more number of shortlists as compared to the number of seats
What if there is no cancellation & more than 20 students deposit the FEE
The number of seats will not be increased as there is no AICTE approval
Please clear the air

Savy, there is no use running too parallel threads , so chip in here

and yeah see first of all its a FCFS rule so things are pretty clear here ,

and believe me mate there are cancellations, alot of them , so you wont really have to worry much πŸ˜ƒ ..

Regards,

Parimal

Ok Guys ,

Congrats to all on the calls ,

Start chipping in with some details about you guys ,

like Name, Education, Hometown , Work Ex

Its always gud to know the juniors well in advance ,

Regards,

Parimal

OK....one more thing is suppose I get my call letter late at my native address........will I not be in a disadvantage if it is a first come first serve allocation of seats????

Candidates whose name appears in this list are requested to deposit the first
installment of the fees, by April 05, 2009 before 5.30 pm. As the following
mode:
1. A demand draft of Rs.2,22,000/- for self sponsored category and
8,24,000 for company sponsored category in favour of
International Management Institute, New Delhi payable at New
Delhi
2. The same may be deposited in IMI Account NO. 00432090000088 in
HDFC Bank at E-143, SAKET , NEW DELHI -110017,
3. The same may transferred in IMI Account NO. 00432090000088
RTGS/NEFT IFSC:HDFC0000043 as BENEFITIARY IMI, NEW
DELHI,

You dont need a call letter if you are shortlisted , just do what they say in the pdf ..

Regards,

Parimal

Got a call for both the programs...... will join PGDM

Just a query.....IMI having tie up with any bank which provides loan to students??And is it a collateral free loan?

I think they are in talks with certain banks .. only the adcom team can say that tho,

last year after all the research , SBI stood on top of the chart for many ,

so u might want to look at their interest rates and plans ..

Regards,

Parimal !

And yes My interview was taken by singhvi sir........ and it was a horrible interview.....total stress interview .....and had lost all hopes.....but then ,got thru....
So as forrest gump says :Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what's in next for you!!!!

lol Singhvi Sir,

dunno what to say !

If you do Join , We will talk bout it in plenty ,

do not worry

Regards,

Parimal

I think they are in talks with certain banks .. only the adcom team can say that tho,

last year after all the research , SBI stood on top of the chart for many ,

so u might want to look at their interest rates and plans ..

Regards,

Parimal !

I guess interest rates will be more or less the same....but what matters is a collateral free loan??? let's see if any adcom member pours in with some info

They will .. just that we have an End term tomorrow...and they are all .. probably

lol

Parimal

EDIT: Reading your GD/PI Experience now 😁

@Seniors:

I am not thru in the first list... I want to know when the 1st waitlist will be out??
I mean before or after 5th april??

@Seniors:

I am not thru in the first list... I want to know when the 1st waitlist will be out??
I mean before or after 5th april??

After 5th April ,

Thanks!

He is kool yes ..

And Congrats on your call πŸ˜ƒ

I Did not get thru,bitterly disssapointd!

Congrats to every1 who did, and a special mention to the IMI admin department, i must say, the work has again been done very efficiently and smoothly, indicating the rapid strides IMI is making, a result this early is truly praiseworthy, considering the interviews ended on March 8. Wud have surely made a lot of ppl extremely relieved...All the best puys...