IMDR Results

i just posted this new topic to collect all the pg who have applied to IMDR. it would be easy for us to take a look at our percentiles so that we can make a guess of the cutoff. the previous years cut of was 80

i just posted this new topic to collect all the pg who have applied to IMDR. it would be easy for us to take a look at our percentiles so that we can make a guess of the cutoff.

the previous years cut of was 80

Hey...

Is the last date alrdy over??? Howz the College... What r the chances with 82% this yr???

ps.
Dunno if the thread is redundant, but i desperately need to make this post...

Hurray............

I got a call from IMDR

http://imdr.edu/pgdm/shortlist.php

MODS-change the TOPIC title to IMDR-RESULTS

Enjoy
mik

hey mik me got a call too hay mik can yu giv me the feedback about thsi college regarding placements and stuff am really feelin good about this

well mik made a bit of calculations and found that they havbe given calls to roundabout 270 students or a bit more than that that for a seat of 65 i guess it wud be real tough to crack yaar and hey lemme knw about th gd pi date of yurs it wud be gud

coolrahine Says
well mik made a bit of calculations and found that they havbe given calls to roundabout 270 students or a bit more than that that for a seat of 65 i guess it wud be real tough to crack yaar and hey lemme knw about th gd pi date of yurs it wud be gud

u MADE a bit of calculations??????
boss its pretty evident.
did ya count it manually?

i guess its 255 calls..... ;-)

Well read previous threads to find all info reg. this colllege...u wud hardly find any Pgite @ IMDR

Something fishy@nibupraju(creator of this thread)

this guy creates all threads @ IMDR...even LAST YEARS threadssss

i thought he;s into IMDr...the way he has responded in last yrs thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=4488&highlight;=imdr

Kindly clarify mate......

enjoy
mik

ya buddy what u r guessing is right. now i am doing my pgdm from imdr. there is no fishy about my threads. this is because my friends knows my password and some times they post or reply the threads.

the results are out.

if u want to know abot the placement season, it has just begin and more than 50% of the students are placed,

the min salary is 3.0 and max is around 5.0

that is median is around 3.2

the greatest part is ur net expenses in IMDR including the cost of two years will be less than 1.5 lak.

so now take or compare

ya buddy what u r guessing is right. now i am doing my pgdm from imdr. there is no fishy about my threads. this is because my friends knows my password and some times they post or reply the threads.

Pretty strange.....

Well whens the second stage grilling starting?

whats the procedure?

Whats the weightage given to each GD/PI etc..

keep updated

& kindly ask ur friends to create a NEW ID 😉 to avoid confusion

enjoy
mik

hey can ani one of yu mention what was the cut off thiis time round at imdr pune and what is the weightage given to gd and pi what ar the chances of convert with moderate cat percentile and good gd pi performan waitin for feedbck

once u r into the gd they will not consider ur CAT scores any more. all that matters will be ur performance.
also there is no GD. we have only group task,where u will be given sone bricks and u have to build some building or what ever it is. then u will have a personal inter.

also they will not ask any thing about ur acad but only look atr ur soft skills.

once u r into the gd they will not consider ur CAT scores any more. all that matters will be ur performance.
also there is no GD. we have only group task,where u will be given sone bricks and u have to build some building or what ever it is. then u will have a personal inter.

also they will not ask any thing about ur acad but only look atr ur soft skills.

hey mate,

elaborate more.....

Also when do they usually call for the interview?????

write more......
thnx
mik

hey the previuos year the gd/pi was on may because of the late results.so no idea about this year. i asked the office but they told me that it is not finalized yet.so when the details are out i will inform u .

nibu that means that a person witha moderate percentile but who was fit enough to be called and was called.................. ha a good chance for conversion cosiderin academics is good.................and gd pi performanc is decent

dont think it is easy. u will be screened by dr. bupi who is our director and he is a very experienced and very sharp person.also if u are unlucky u will get DOC(we call him like that) to interview. then u r gone if u r not clear in what u are telling. so be preapred for the worst

well nibu first yu were the person who told that percentile is not counted..........well let me tell yu there wont be any problem if they count it...........i specifically askd whether witha moderat perecentile aperson with decent perf has a chance in gd pi...............i hope decent means good..............i guess yu also know that ....... and nibu yu should be posting to encourag us ..........well yu ar just the opposite............and nibu just try and answer the simpl questin that if percentil is important and if that is not required in the nextphase

hooooooooooheeeee
i got a call too....well guys can anyone plzzz provide with feedback abt the institute,the faculty,placement and quality...thanku
girlie 😃

ok i am not demotivating you. i told the facts only.after that ur percin does not matters. what matters is the way u put forward ur ideas in that 40 min interview. be very positive in what u r doing and telling .

Hey guys i got a call fom IMDR... dont know how good it is... had applied quite impulsively... gud that my interview is on 1st April, by that time i'll be clear whether I am going there or not.
Cud u guys who have a call plz tell us ur percentile, that ways we'll have a rough idea what kinda ppl we are meeting there:
I have a 94.98 overall percentile...
ABT and keep in touch

hey Crazy maverick
got 83 and call frm IMDR :!: may be the cut off is 80+..r there any guys with 80- and managed to get a call frm IMDR..let us know
all the best
girlie