IMDR Pune.....Admission 2007

Hi Guys, I am one of the MBA aspirants willing to take admission in IMDR.It would be great if someone from IMDR can help guide us…and give us some details about their recent placements, infra, faculty and the other two programs i.e. PGDIT an…

Hi Guys,
I am one of the MBA aspirants willing to take admission in IMDR.It would be great if someone from IMDR can help guide us.....and give us some details about their recent placements, infra, faculty and the other two programs i.e. PGDIT and PGDHR.

So can anyone brief me regarding the GD/PI at IMDR and admission process for PGDIT and PGDHR

I have heard that IMDR is going to take admissions for PGDIT and PGDHR through CAT scores this year...Can someone validate this.

I have heard that IMDR is going to take admissions for PGDIT and PGDHR through CAT scores this year...Can someone validate this.

Hi ... I am Kartik Patel, a student of PGDM @ IMDR.
Currently we are very busy with our case studies ... so I will surely reply to all your queries on monday/tuesday.
Yeah .. it's true that the admission of PGDIT / PGDHR is through CAT.
Bye

hey can neone tell me, what was the cut-off for IMDR last year?? or whats the expected cut-off this year??

blue_novice Says
hey can neone tell me, what was the cut-off for IMDR last year?? or whats the expected cut-off this year??

Well as far as i know last year the cut-off was 81%tile....Dont know what it will be this year.

is admission over for 2007 - 09????

Ram

Can anyone tell me what will be the cut off for PGDIT and PGDHR this year....

is admission over for 2007 - 09????

Ram

The dates for GD/PI are yet to come....The Admission is through CAT.

The dates for GD/PI are yet to come....The Admission is through CAT.

i want to know for applying .....
Hi ... I am Kartik Patel, a student of PGDM @ IMDR.
Currently we are very busy with our case studies ... so I will surely reply to all your queries on monday/tuesday.
Yeah .. it's true that the admission of PGDIT / PGDHR is through CAT.
Bye

Hi,
Can you please help us clearing our doubts as of now.

ram21 Says
i want to know for applying .....

The dates for applying are over.

Hi Guys,
I am one of the MBA aspirants willing to take admission in IMDR.It would be great if someone from IMDR can help guide us.....and give us some details about their recent placements, infra, faculty and the other two programs i.e. PGDIT and PGDHR.

Hi Ricky,

I know u wud be surprised to c me answering on this thread...but I just had to:) .

I am a passout of PUMBA. For the 2 years that I spent in Pune, I have a fair understanding of how Pune B-schools are based on many parameters.

We have a visiting faculty Prof Anil Nagare (IIFT) . Awesome guy, he is one of the best Marketing faculty we have. All that I knew of IMDR then was through him. He is a faculty only at IMDR and PUMBA. IMDR is a very good institute and has a decent alumni base. It stands out to be the 2nd best B-School brand in Pune after PUMBA (as a non-private insti)

The placements there are always good (considering gross packages here...not CTC), average during my time when we were 4.2, theirs was around 3.5+. The faculty that is shared by IMDR n PUMBA are some of the best known names in Pune University, exclusively associated with Pune University and not anywhere else. The ROI is also excellent as I believe they charge the same fees as @ PUMBA does.

The reason I want to advocate IMDR as a choice is coz I know how it operates. It will not release a 1 page advt in a newspaper stating that its placements are rocking, niether will it get into any such advertising format to lure students. IMDR has been a known brand in Pune, and that matters a lot, coz majority of the companies visiting Pune Campuses r frm Pune/Mumbai. N Pune, as we all know, is set to be the next manufacturing hub, IT is set to receive a boost with opening up of more SEZs n software parks.

Do corroborate this years placements for ur decision making.

Cheers

PUMBA..India's finest Autonomous University B-School

I just attained Nirvana......I realised death is inevitable but I would continue to live forever as a PROUD PUMBAITE
Hi Ricky,

I know u wud be surprised to c me answering on this thread...but I just had to:) .

I am a passout of PUMBA. For the 2 years that I spent in Pune, I have a fair understanding of how Pune B-schools are based on many parameters.

We have a visiting faculty Prof Anil Nagare (IIFT) . Awesome guy, he is one of the best Marketing faculty we have. All that I knew of IMDR then was through him. He is a faculty only at IMDR and PUMBA. IMDR is a very good institute and has a decent alumni base. It stands out to be the 2nd best B-School brand in Pune after PUMBA (as a non-private insti)

The placements there are always good (considering gross packages here...not CTC), average during my time when we were 4.2, theirs was around 3.5+. The faculty that is shared by IMDR n PUMBA are some of the best known names in Pune University, exclusively associated with Pune University and not anywhere else. The ROI is also excellent as I believe they charge the same fees as @ PUMBA does.

The reason I want to advocate IMDR as a choice is coz I know how it operates. It will not release a 1 page advt in a newspaper stating that its placements are rocking, niether will it get into any such advertising format to lure students. IMDR has been a known brand in Pune, and that matters a lot, coz majority of the companies visiting Pune Campuses r frm Pune/Mumbai. N Pune, as we all know, is set to be the next manufacturing hub, IT is set to receive a boost with opening up of more SEZs n software parks.

Do corroborate this years placements for ur decision making.

Cheers

PUMBA..India's finest Autonomous University B-School

I just attained Nirvana......I realised death is inevitable but I would continue to live forever as a PROUD PUMBAITE

Thanks for the info....Even i feel that its one of the best institute in Pune....Well if possible can u give me some information regarding its PGDIT and PGDHR course.

When will the details of the selected students be out for GD/PI

Hi ..

Currently the placments or our senior batch are going on so I won't be able to disclose the details of that untill it is completely over.
But here's the placment details of our supersenior batch :

PGDM : Avg 3.85, Highest 5.5
PGDHR/PGDIT : Avg 2.0-2.5, Highest 3.5/3.85

Pls feel free to post any queries.

Best Luck.

Hi Karthik,
Can you please give us the details about the admission scenerio for PGDIT and PGDHR this year....
What according to you can be the expected cut-off this year for PGDM.
Some details regarding the infra,faculty and lastly companies and job profiles offered.

Thanks,
Ricky.

Hi ..

Currently the placments or our senior batch are going on so I won't be able to disclose the details of that untill it is completely over.
But here's the placment details of our supersenior batch :

PGDM : Avg 3.85, Highest 5.5
PGDHR/PGDIT : Avg 2.0-2.5, Highest 3.5/3.85

Pls feel free to post any queries.

Best Luck.

Karthik we are waiting for you....

Hi .. sorry for not being able to reply on time .. was busy.
But from now on I will be able to reply you promptly.

The calls will be out in March and GD/PI will be help in April.

For more info visit the following link:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-about-imdrpuneone-amoung-the-most-oldest-and-economical-b-school-in-india-25011236

This is last year's link so you will be able to get a good idea about IMDR.

And one more thing .. my name is Kartik (not Karthik) .

Still if you have any queries feel free to post here.

Bye.

-Kartik