IMDR batch 2006-2008

hi every body im one of the person selected for imdr 2006-08 lets have a great time ahead come on join it

hi every body im one of the person selected for imdr 2006-08
lets have a great time ahead come on join it

Congrates Manav .....

I Kno..dis Isnt D Plce To Post For A BLoody Reject Like Me..but Still Hd A Good Gw ...n A Gr8 Pi..plus 95%tile In Cat...hw D Hell Did Dey Reject Me....cn Neone Shed Ne Bloody Lite On Dis?
Atb 2 All Cnvrters

Hi ppl,
CONGRTULATIONS TO ALL CONVERTS!!!:) 😃

i am waitlisted 20...is their any chance to be able to make it..if any seniors on this thread please reply.

I Kno..dis Isnt D Plce To Post For A BLoody Reject Like Me..but Still Hd A Good Gw ...n A Gr8 Pi..plus 95%tile In Cat...hw D Hell Did Dey Reject Me....cn Neone Shed Ne Bloody Lite On Dis?
Atb 2 All Cnvrters

Ryan i think you re taking it a bit hard ...i can undeestand how one feels after not makin it even with good performance but dont give up hope man...i am having three outright rejections and one waitlist...and do attend rest of youyr interviews!!
Hi ppl,
CONGRTULATIONS TO ALL CONVERTS!!!:) 😃
i am waitlisted 20...is their any chance to be able to make it..if any seniors on this thread please reply.

Last year 13 ppl were waitlisted and all of them were finally confirmed !!!!
And that's why this year's waiting list in longer.
So u have a a thin chance ... but yeah chance is there.
Keep ur fingures crossed.
Congratulations Gulshan Bhai and all the other converts for making it to IMDR .

I was W/L 5 last year...
And I gave CAT 2005...

Hope that clears some misconceptions...
Mmmmbopp Says
Congratulations Gulshan Bhai and all the other converts for making it to IMDR .

Thanx mate...

But.. not sure if I will join...

A big 'HIIIIII' 😃 to all...i am goin to join u guys at IMDR too...can someone tell me,like do we hav to go there to pay the fees? ne idea???

I was W/L 5 last year...
And I gave CAT 2005...

Hope that clears some misconceptions...

Because u didnt take the admission last year.
I was told by a senior there that everyone finally had the chance and few w/l ppl rejected that chance (like u).
tiasa Says
A big 'HIIIIII' 😃 to all...i am goin to join u guys at IMDR too...can someone tell me,like do we hav to go there to pay the fees? ne idea???

Call them to ask it .... that's the best way.

Hey..

I haven;t decided as yet.. if I would be joining IMDR.. but here is my estimate of the total outlay (phatka)...

The email says.. that the cost of the tuition + library + seminar + study material + etc + etc + etc = 44,450

Official karhca... 44,450 X 02 = 88,900

Laptop... 50,000 X 01 = 50,000

Flat rent...
one BHK shared by 3 1,500 X 24 = 36,000

Khaana... 1,500 X 24 = 36,000

Petrol..... 750 X 24 = 24,000

Phone... 500 X 24 = 12,000

Misc.... 750 X 24 = 18,000
-----------
Grant Total... 2,65,000

hey GULSHAN HAVE U GOT THERE MAIL. I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY. ANY OTHER GUZ WHO RECIEVE DA MAIL.

Looks like i have to pray twice a day from now on
cool_manav Says
hey GULSHAN HAVE U GOT THERE MAIL. I HAVEN'T RECIEVED ANY. ANY OTHER GUZ WHO RECIEVE DA MAIL.

I have received it .... and I have fwd it to you for ur reference .... and u call them up.
cool_manav| Says

|k_patel Says
I have received it .... and I have fwd it to you for ur reference .... and u call them up.

Yes.. even I got an email yesterday...

hey guyz as imdr is not recognized with aicte wouldn't it be a problem in long run

cool_manav Says
hey guyz as imdr is not recognized with aicte wouldn't it be a problem in long run

AICTE hasn;t approved IMDR's PGDM for a long time now.. and still there are people in the industry who would vouch for it...