IM-BHU (FMS BHU), Admissions 2019-2021

Welcome to the official page of Institute of Management Studies, BHU (FMS BHU).

IM-BHU has just completed 50 golden years of its foundation. In today's world where the stature of an MBA degree is growing by leaps and bounds with the ever-changing demands of the market place, it has become very important to go for the college which provides you the proper guidance as well as the atmosphere where you can groom yourself to be a better professional. IM-BHU has always been a centre of excellence and this is proven by the fact that it is amongst the top recruiters of India by the Economic Times.

Yet another feather has been added in the cap of IM-BHU in September, 2018 by the induction of Atal Incubation Center (AIC) under Atal Innovation mission (AIM) by the initiative of NITI Aayog. It would nurture Innovative start-up businesses and Entrepreneurs in their pursuit to become scalable and sustainable enterprises.

Join and become part of such a prestigious Institute which has been nurturing the managerial minds since 1968. This group is for the queries related to the admissions in IM-BHU. For more details,you can visit our website :-

http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

Shivam Srivastava

Bhawya Shree

Shivangi Mishra

Coordinators

PR Team

IM-BHU(FMS BHU)

2018-2020 Batch

Are the average placement shown in the reports genuine? Is any one in contact with the alumni of IMS BHU who can provide the concrete data?

What was the cat cut off for all the course

Category :- general Background :- engineering Gender :- male 10th:- 80.13 12th :- 81.3 Grad :- 54.5 Work experience :- nill Expected cat percentile :- 86.5 - 88.5 Chances of getting the call and the conversion

What to write in "Subjects (list of subjects)" of graduation; I did BBA (IB)?

sir are there any seats reserved for the person with disability category(if yes, how many are reserved for the pwd category) secondly ,what is the percentile at which a person from pwd category gets a call. please reply to both the queries.. thanks in advance

and what is the last date for applying for mba program of fms bhu

is there anyone in the group to reply to the queries.. if yes then please reply

Cat expected percentile-85 to 90 general category...what are the chances?

10 - 76

12- 80.33

BBA - 83%

3 Reasearch papers

CAT 84-86

Wat r my chances?

Is there is any chance with this scores ?

CAT 2018 raw score : VARC = 31

DILR = 31

QA = 25

Overall Score = 87 (~ 83 percentile) 

Academics : 10th = 85%

12th = 91% 

BCOM = 64% (DISTANCE)  No work EX

What is the actual cutoff for general category in cat..? also when is the last date to apply for it..? Do the college accepts any other exam's score..?

what is the cut off for ncl obc ?

What is the average and median package in fms bhu?

Hey, My acads are as follows: 10th: 89.5% 12th: 88.4% BE: 61% CAT OA:55%.obc cand. Should i apply or not and what are the chances ? 

admin it's regarding 2018-20 admission..

i didnot get my refund till now, will you please update about the refund date for 18-20 admissions please, as it had been delayed by more than 6 months

Is there any sectional Cutoff in cat for BHU?? CAT OA-84.5 10/12/grad-84/82/77 3 years of work exp. Chances?

Xth/XIIth - 85.43%/81%

Graduation: B.Voc(Software Development and E-Governance) - 67%

CAT OA- 86.04 %ile

Category- General

Work Ex. - 1yr. as Assistant Store Manager(ASM)

Microsoft Certificates and Android Certificate holder.

Volunteered in various Exhibitions

Kindly predict my chances. With not extraordinary GD/PI.

Hi, with acads 85.5/79.6/76.4 (Btech) and 19 month workex in Marketing Research and cat percentile (85.6) with all sectionals above 70 perc......will i get a call and what is the percentile needed to convert as per last yr scenario. 

10th 7.0 cgpa 12th 75% GRAD. 70% CAT 50 percentile. 12 months experience as manager in an event company. Certificate Course in Digital Marketing. Certificate Course of Advanced Excel. Done one month Internship in NGO. Any chances?