IM-BHU (FMS BHU), Admissions 2018-2020

Welcome to the official page of Institute of Management Studies,BHU (FMS BHU).

IM-BHU is celebrating 50 golden years of its foundation. In today's world where the stature of an MBA degree is growing by leaps and bounds.With the ever-changing demands of the market place,it has become very important to go for the college which provides you the proper guidance as well as the atmosphere where you can groom yourself to be a better professional. IM-BHU has always been a centre of excellence and this statement reflects by the fact that it is amongst the top recruiters of India by the Economic Times. Be part of such a prestigious institute which has been nurturing the managerial minds since 1968. This group is for the queries related to the admissions in IM-BHU.For more details,you can visit our website :-

http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/

Sudhanshu Gupta

Coordinator

PR Team

IM-BHU(FMS BHU)

2017-2019 Batch

the placement scenari of last year?

Hi,

What was last year's cat cutoff percentile?

With only few hours to go for the CAT 2017, I wish all the aspirants good luck.

May the best awaits you post the exam.

Stay calm and do your best.

Good Luck for tomorrow! and Remember one thing "It ain't over till the fat lady sings!! 

last date for fms-bhu form..?? and last to post the application form..??

t

Admissions for Institute of Management Studies (FMS BHU) to the programs MBA & MBA IB are out now. Interested candidates can apply now. Visit the website : www.bhu.ac.in/fms

Admission bulletin for the session 2018-2020..

http://www.bhu.ac.in/fms/IM-BHU%20Information%20Bulletin%202018-20.pdf

Procedure     ?

Read the notification given on the website of IM(FMS)-BHU (link: http://www.fmsbhu.ac.in). The eligibility criteria and the procedure to apply for the course are mentioned on it.

Can anyone give the placment stats for last year please?

What was the least cat score for obc NCL category candidate who converted ( means get admission) BHU last year.

Cutoff for general category and avg and median package?

Hi guys,

Now that CAT 2017 is over,it is the time to pull up your socks and start preparing for the next level which is GD-PI.

Before that you should introspect yourself and decide which college you should target at. You should have a clear idea about this, your decision can totally change your life forever. IM-BHU has always been envisaging the increasing need for imparting quality management education and also it has been one of the most promising institutes in our country. The Institute offers you immense learning and unbounded development to your personality as a whole. Be it Industry exposure, a good placement or personality development, there are umpteen opportunities waiting for you here. So consider all these things before making your decision.

If there was ever a time to question why has your life turned out the way it has and where it is headed,it is now!!

And please do have a look on this link : 

http://www.financialexpress.com/education-2/cat-2017-iimcat-ac-in-forget-iims-here-are-the-top-b-schools-that-you-can-get-admission-in/969314/

Thank You all and all the best for your future. 

(Nc OBC) I am expecting somewhere around 85 percentile but on a worst case scenario if i go as down as 75 what are my chances of conversion of fms bhu acads 10th 9.4 cgpa 12th 92.2% started CA but unable to get through done bcom (plain) 65% i have done NCFM certification offered by NSE academy (4 Modules) what are my chances of conversion

minimum CAT cut off for general category?

My 10 th 70% 12 th top 4 51% science stream Graduation B.A 71% PGDCA 65% Now pursuing A level from nielit and also pursuing post graduate diploma in logistics and supply chain management distance mode from madurai khemraj university . I've done various computer courses . I'm district champion inter school quiz and mock parliament . And also local quiz champion . 2017 Expected cat score 80 - 88 percentile. I'm belong sc category . is there any chance to get call from fms bhu ?????

Remembering our Past; Restoration for Present; Rejoicing for pur future. As Faculty of Management Studies,Bananas Hindu University, complete its 50 years of imparting education, we feel immense pleasure to announce that we are organizing the 'GOLDEN JUBILEE National Alumni Meet - 2018' on January 28, 2018 to continue our ever lasting ties with the former students as well as to promote unity and friendship#FMSMediaClub

Today is the great Pandit Madan Mohan Malviyaji's 156th Birth Anniversary; Let's all acquaint ourselves a little with his accomplishments. An eminent educationist & politician who was born into a family of Sanskrit scholars; He laid the foundation of one of Asia's biggest universities - BHU with a vision of "developing socially sensitive leader-managers" & never preached running after dollars! "Mahamana", "Devata Purush", "Dharmatma", "Karmayogin" & "Prince of Beggars" were some prestigious titles by which he was known; He remained a very humble man & throughout his life, it was shown! Even our current PM Narendra Modi prayed in front of his statue before starting his election campaign in 2014; To reach great heights in our life, we should try to apply his teachings in our daily routine! #MalaviyaJayanti #156thBitrthAnniversary#FMSMediaClub

Hey guys !!!!

Here's the link of the instagram page of IM- BHU(erstwhile FMS BHU)

instagram.com/im_fms_bhu/

Do follow it for having more updates and insights about the college.

Regards

Is  (NC obc) at 70 %tile suffice to get call from bhu fms?? and student quota prevail in bhu??