IIT to ISB

Dear Fellow IITians My name is Amit Saksena and I graduated from IIT Delhi in 2007. This thread is for all the IITians planning to apply to ISB. Now that we have a sizable number of IIT-ISB alums out there, its a good idea to help fellow IITians…

Dear Fellow IITians
My name is Amit Saksena and I graduated from IIT Delhi in 2007. This thread is for all the IITians planning to apply to ISB. Now that we have a sizable number of IIT-ISB alums out there, its a good idea to help fellow IITians realise their dream of ISB.

Whats more, we have also reached out to the admission director of ISB and he has kindly agreed to answer to the various queries on ISB Admissions process and career aspirations at regular intervals.

Hope we all make good use of this excellent opportunity.

So, join in and pour in your thoughts..

Cheers
Amit

Hi all , this is a nice initiative . Please post your queries and IIT-ISB students/alums shall try to respond to them.

In general want to ask how good or bad is option of ISB for an IITian with around 8-10 years of experience.
There are other soft reasons to do an MBA but, does it make a good ROI, in terms of salary?

Hi biltuhazra..
I too graduated from IIT Roorkee in 2008..Currently , I have a work experience of 2 years(+1 months)..I was going through the profile of Students and found that most of them have a very high experience together with international exposure..one of my seniors got a call from ISB last year (2 years of work Ex) but was kicked away in the second round(though he made it to IIM C)..So, i was wondering what are the chances of someone like me for final selection in case i will manage to get a call..I have few more queries also which i will ask you through PM.
Thanks