IIT Roorkee Results Out!!

IIT R is finally out with its result!! Call 01332285617 and know the result! I MADE IT!! :: Merit no.17 but will prefer IIT M,so there’s a seat for the waitlisters to be taken!!

IIT R is finally out with its result!!
Call 01332285617 and know the result!
I MADE IT!!
Merit no.17 but will prefer IIT M,so there's a seat for the waitlisters to be taken!!

Congo to all convertees...enjoy and party hard....:drinking:

Thanks
Gaurav

Ho gaya re......24th in merit list.... ...wud want to add 24 such icons..... .....but on madras waitlist....dekhte hain..but REAL HAPPY...congo to others

got thru...

IITR merit rank 15

got thru IISc and IITK also

Dhodi

IIT R is finally out with its result!!
Call 01332285617 and know the result!
I MADE IT!!
Merit no.17 but will prefer IIT M,so there's a seat for the waitlisters to be taken!!

thanx dude....its this no that helped me know my result...

hi all

the results has been declared, which will be posted on the net tonight
Please Chk the IIT R website for further information

All the best

can any body post the link? plssssssssssssssssssssssssss................

anksingla Says
can any body post the link? plssssssssssssssssssssssssss................

The results will uploaded by tonight ..
so u have to wait till late night or early morning ..

all the best

I m merit list no. 87... wat r my chances.. seniors plss.. help

Hi
m in as well!merit no.36
bt m nt joinin...
congrats 2 all those who made it n thanks 2 the seniors 4 tremendous help!

Hello Puys,

congos for the ones who hav made it.......have made it with a merit no 13 .......:).....MY SEAT IS UP FOR GRABS.........:) WOULD JOIN EITHER IIT D OR VGSOM!!!.......

ALL D BEST

Hi,
Finally iit-r is out with the results... My rank is 93rd and am in the waiting list. Can any one tell me what are my chances of getting admission?? Also, please let me know does the no 93 is considering the nos who are already in the selection list... I mean how am i 93rd from the rank of the first selected candidate or am I 93 in the waiting list itself.. My JMET ID is 201132...

Thanks a lot to all the seniors who had been helpful to me.. A special thanks to ravindran who had been helping me right from G.D. P.I. round.

JMET RESULTS 2007, IIT ROORKEE

thats the link where the results can be seen!!

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/b-school-student-discussions/22911-facts-about-placement-figures.html#post766560

SEE THE ZIPPED FILE ABT avg and median offers made at some OF the COLLEGES..

ALL the IIT and IISc coverts Post your profile

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-...tml#post766627 (IIT Final Converts post your profile)

aur kuchh dekhna chahte ho....!

thanks a lot
hii alll...
when i checked my result, it showed merit list 1 ... category SC ... and theres a PS below sayin your merit list no. is 121 in general category ... am i in or wait list...... thanks a lot in advance as this is my only convert... (not yet though)??: ??: ??: ??: ??:

hi priyanka

Your Merit List in SC Category is 1 and the offer letter has been dispatched to you ..
if there is any change in regulations of reservation, the other rank is provided , will be used .
Its just to make the admission procedure more transparent and help candidates

regards

recvd the letter arnd 2 days back.. n sent it today.. will they send ne confirmation on reciept of the draft???

i wrote my name, merit no. JMET reg no. on the back of the draft.. i think tht shd suffice..

Neways.. also i wanted to ask seriously wat r my chances as i m merit No. 87 Gen... do i reallistically stand a chance??
Really jittery at the moment??: