IIT Madras seniors to help u out dear aspirants

Hi aspirants, Fell free to query us(Seniors of IITM) anything regarding the course,Campus,placements and what not about IIT-Madras:)

Hi aspirants,
Fell free to query us(Seniors of IITM) anything regarding the course,Campus,placements and what not about IIT-Madras:)

Hi aspirants,
Fell free to query us(Seniors of IITM) anything regarding the course,Campus,placements and what not about IIT-Madras:)

Unless my RC skills have taken a steep fall, i guess you are posting contradictory messages !! Something that I found here
Hi all,
I am also joining IITM & I am presently staying @ Chennai.
I paid up the fee in person and I received a xerox of the form signed by the concerned authority immediately after I paid up.
Are u all referring that azs an ack or anything else?
Plz confirm.
I did my B.E. in the campus opposite to IITM and so,I know very well about Adyar and the surroundings of IITM.I hope this info will help u all when we freak out.
Thanks,
Jehan

Make yourself clear, Are you a second year student or a prospective first year !!!

Ppl ,

The M.B.A course at IIT-Madras consists of 4 semesters.Each semester is divided into 2 quarters and the exams will be held for every 2 months..

Hey Modz,
This is a thread that will be answering the queries of all the aspirants.

Both first and second year guyz will answer them.

We have already joined our first semester by paying the fees and we will be joined by our seniors(I mean 2nd years) also in answering.We will be posting our experiences of GT/PI.
IS IT OK WITH U..

Unless my RC skills have taken a steep fall, i guess you are posting contradictory messages !! Something that I found here

Make yourself clear, Are you a second year student or a prospective first year !!!

NO. IT's NOT CLEAR ....Why are YOU posting as if you are a second year guy, when you acknowledge to be a first year student !!! Dont tell me everyone's gonna be posting from a single id !!!

Come out clear on who you are first !!

Oh boy, or is it that u mean you now consider yourself as well as a "senior" Phew....guess i need to get back to the books....

Anyways, am moving this thread to the alum section !!! And plz, a bit more clarity would definitely help verbally-challenged people like me

Cheers

Everyone is going to use this single thread and I don't mean the single id..

I opened the thread and my seniors who are attending their summers now will use this thread as medium of communication.Meanwhile guys like me who had paid the fee for their first semester will be posting their interview experiences also.
Are u satisfied with this answer???:)

NO. IT's NOT CLEAR ....Why are YOU posting as if you are a second year guy, when you acknowledge to be a first year student !!! Dont tell me everyone's gonna be posting from a single id !!!

Modz,
U just got it we ppl are seniors to the aspirants of JMET2005.Rite..

Oh boy, or is it that u mean you now consider yourself as well as a "senior" Phew....guess i need to get back to the books....

Anyways, am moving this thread to the alum section !!! And plz, a bit more clarity would definitely help verbally-challenged people like me

Cheers

Really, is there any weird connotation that I dont know about the word 'senior' ? Senior arguably means a second year guy at a bschool. You can't be seniors to folks who are taking their exam for a simple reason - they aren't admitted to your school 'yet'. Plus, don't even think of using different people to post through one id as that is prohibited here and may lead you to getting a ban.

Cheers,

I meant seniors b'cos the thread(and again not the id) is going to be used by seniors(2nd years) as well as the 1st years.

Really, is there any weird connotation that I dont know about the word 'senior' ? Senior arguably means a second year guy at a bschool. You can't be seniors to folks who are taking their exam for a simple reason - they aren't admitted to your school 'yet'. Plus, don't even think of using different people to post through one id as that is prohibited here and may lead you to getting a ban.

Cheers,
jehan Says
I meant seniors b'cos the thread(and again not the id) is going to be used by seniors(2nd years) as well as the 1st years.

one of the wierdest thread's seen thus far...
dude, stop justifying...ur makin a mockery of more than yourself..!

Cheers !
one of the wierdest thread's seen thus far...
dude, stop justifying...ur makin a mockery of more than yourself..!

Cheers !

he's waitlisted in other college and he wont actually join IITM once waitlist gets cleared.

be a resposible man jehan. you dont even sure you'll join IITM and creating thread as senior student of IITM.

ATB

What a wierd thread we have going here.

Think about being farsighted. Threads are already open for next year batches.

Gally!!

hi!! could u tell me wht entrance should i write 4 entering iit 2 do mba in it. i am a final year engineering student.my percentage is just 75. to make the matters worse i have even got an arrear.what r my chances of doing mba in iit?

better to lock this thread. people started coming in with queries

my vote for the wierdest thread of PG falls for this one