IIT Madras GD/PI List out

MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras Me in!

MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras

Me in!

He He he!
Happy to be the first one to post here...

I am in.....

Enjoy
Thanks seniors

Me second I guess!!! can some one postlast yr gt for IITM

even am in. ya need some concrete info on gt

Affirmative :robot:

me too in............fresher.............1011 jmet and 96.08 in cat ......6th call of the season

i m also in.........for delhi intws the date is very near.........also abt GT i asked a snyr........ n this was the rply i got

GT stands for Group Task. You will be required here to work as a group rather than shout out loud in a group discussion. You will be given a task or maybe a project such as arranging for a marriage, opening a new shop in a mall, coming with a solution for high attrition rate in an IT company, etc. The focus will be on group work, logical thinking, how well you handle the opinion of others and melt them with your opinion to come up with a good solution as a team. So ensure that you don't put down the other person and maintain the camaraderie.

Yes it will be March 1-3 for the Delhi centre. All the best.

it proved to be a very long but nevertheless a fruitful wait,
made it to iit m based on jmet rank
ab gtpi fod do puys
all the best

any ideas about the cut offs for both jmet and cat score????

One of the seniors in the iit m mentioned that the written score has very less weightage .....is it true???

hey puys I'm in too...4th call of the season
regarding GT prep here is the link to last yrs process
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2008-iit-madras-gt-pi-call-getter-and-prep-discussions-25028688

Guys,
My JMET Rank is 856 and my CAT percentile is 96.57 with balanced sectionals.
I also have 17 months of work experience in an IT firm. How is it that I have not been shortlisted for ChennaI??? Seniors, pls reply...
I even have Kharagpur call!!

Hi all

after iit roorkee and iit kharagpur

third call of the season iit chennai

will be appearing for gt/pi at delhi

thanks to all the seniors for providing all the necessary infos and addressing all our queries patiently

congrats to all other call getters too

Hi all

after iit roorkee and iit kharagpur

third call of the season iit chennai

will be appearing for gt/pi at delhi

thanks to all the seniors for providing all the necessary infos and addressing all our queries patiently

congrats to all other call getters too

Guys..
Pls post ur Jmet rank/Cat score also along with !!
it ll help us guessing cut offs!!

oh my alma mater! u have given me GT/PI so early 1-3 march at delhi, i'v got IITD on 1st , m hardly prepared!

@ seniors
can i change my center preference (is there anyway for it now)to chennai so gt/pi will be 27-29 march, actually have great hopes from IITM and want to prepare very well for it:angel:

Hey Puys ,

Me in as well ... time to update my signature !!! .. Congo for all call getters ... hav a great weekend ahead .... my rank in jmet- 607 , cat-97.77 percentile

rohan_b Says
me too in............fresher.............1011 jmet and 96.08 in cat ......6th call of the season

Guys,
I also have 17 months of work experience in an IT firm. How is it that I have not been shortlisted for ChennaI??? Seniors, pls reply...

Guys..howcm its possible...
Rohan..are u 4m reserved category ?
Guys,

WEIRD! i have 96.08 in CAT and 1011 in jmet and am a fresher.........are u sure u filled in everything properly........
Something seems to be amiss here:detective:............try it a couple of times if still not then maybe sum senior could help u out
Guys,

Shikha,

This is indeed very disheartening. Form rejection can be the only reason I can think of. However, request you to call up the office and get it checked.

@all : As our final exams will be starting from monday, we may be a little slow in answering your queries. Hope you all will grant us this liberty!

i didn't get thru with 96.25 50s in di nd high 90s in other too.....ppl do post your jmet/cat scores simply writing got thru won't help ppl like me who wish to know where they lacked nd by hw much???:confused: