IIT Madras 2009-2011 results out

puys, MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras thought this was my best interview… unfortunately couldn’t convert it…

puys,
MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
thought this was my best interview.. unfortunately couldn't convert it..

hi ... i have been wait listed

hii puys,
the link to the convert list is not opening.. can ny1 post the pdf or suggest some other alternative..

a v v v good gt and pi but still no convert, well i dont see any reason. well atb 2 the guys who converted and waitlisted

i just checked the link in bangaram post..... i got the result as

my name
category
DOb
and mentioned as wait listed ... and the waitlist will be activated on or after june

but now link is not active

yipeee.....converted...
gt 3 iit calls kgp,roorkee,madras...all converted!!!

yeah the link is now not active.. its been a tantalising wait now.. some body plzzzz help..

Had a pretty good GT and a decent PI. but somehow cudnt manage to convert:banghead:.. nys all the best to the waitlisters and congratulations to the converts..

hello..me also waitlisted...
congrats to all those who converted

rutvij Says
yeah the link is now not active.. its been a tantalising wait now.. some body plzzzz help..

it's working now
puys,
MBA 2009 - Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras
thought this was my best interview.. unfortunately couldn't convert it..

M through, but won't be joining as I have converted IIFT Delhi. Al the best to those waitlisted. Would like to add that IIT-Madras definitely has some of the best professors (realised this during the GD/PI process) and the institute will surely go upwards in the rankings.

Me too through ...

Congratulations! We have selected you for admission into the Class of 2009-11 of our MBA Programme at IIT Madras. This offer of admission is provisional and subject to your fulfillment of admissions criteria and conditions that will be specified in our formal offer letter, which will be sent by surface mail to you during the next fortnight.

Finally, a sigh of relief... First convert of the season... After a Kharagpur debacle and Bombay Shocker, this came as a pacifier... Now, will wait for Delhi results with no worry whatsoever :)

Congrats to all the guys who are able to convert their calls... For those who did not, you will have a better bus to board 😃

What is total intake in MBA at IIT Madras?
Some of them must be having both iit kgp and iit m calls which one are you planning to take (cos i am in a fix. I like both)

me too got through
unbelievable
too thorough was the process
am joining for sure

thanx a lot seniors for your co-operation and patient replies though we the aspirants behaved immature at times
but hope you understand our anxiety

big thanx once again

and yeah the professors too are really great.hope a gr8 time of 2 years awaiting for me

IIT MADRAS AM COMING

Waitlisted. Would anyway go to IMT G

All the best to others!

Hi All
Congratulations to all the converts. Hope you are happy with the results.
Waiting to welcome the new batch here. If you have any queries, you can still shoot them as always.

I am through. Won't be taking up. ATB to waitlisted candidates.
:cheerio:

hi

i have been waitlisted... but ther is no mention of WL no.. how can i know bout it?